Wow Ben Bowman Was Going to Leave 360 and Go to Efes?

What's elite ?

As far as comp% etc ?

One fast pony had over 200k and didn't get 130 so go from there.

----------

We've now heard from several agents how Bowman will stab someone in the back for a better deal. I recall Gooner saying in Alabama that Ben was bad mouthing Brad. Brad if most of your business is thu Ben you could be in trouble. I've heard many agents say good old southern boy Ben is a snake.

Also I know it don't matter to you, but it's Boman!

One fast pony had over 200k and didn't get 130 so go from there.

----------

Also I know it don't matter to you, but it's Boman!

Hey Ben...nobody ever accused Petey of being a good speller.:)

If you had left for EFES, it would've been to better your situation. Our 1st loyalty is to ourselves and our families! :yes:

How is that back stabbing Petey. You're always talking about getting the top contract available for you, and I agree with you. Why shouldn't Ben get the best deal for himself and his family? :err:

Hey Ben...nobody ever accused Petey of being a good speller.:)

If you had left for EFES, it would've been to better your situation. Our 1st loyalty is to ourselves and our families! :yes:

How is that back stabbing Petey. You're always talking about getting the top contract available for you, and I agree with you. Why shouldn't Ben get the best deal for himself and his family? :err:

Exactly. I've talked to more than FEX and EFES. I'm a businessman with hundreds of agents. But not once have I changed. Says something about Brad and 360. Not to mentioned being part of what me Doug and spur city have is irreplaceable!

No not back stabbing on that. Ive talked to a few agents he's done some under handed things to. He says he likes 360 but yet he's bad mouthed Brad behind his back several times as noted by Gonner and One fast pony. Ben did you notify Pony you'd yank his appt setter setter or just yank first? It's sounds like you yanked first which is underhanded .

No not back stabbing on that. Ive talked to a few agents he's done some under handed things to. He says he likes 360 but yet he's bad mouthed Brad behind his back several times as noted by Gonner and One fast pony. Ben did you notify Pony you'd yank his appt setter setter or just yank first? It's sounds like you yanked first which is underhanded .

It's stated upfront that my setters only call for my agents. So once he left he knew it'd happen. Nothing underhanded about it.

----------

Also don't be secretive. Name agents I've been underhanded with. PLEASE!

It's stated upfront that my setters only call for my agents. So once he left he knew it'd happen. Nothing underhanded about it.

----------

Also don't be secretive. Name agents I've been underhanded with. PLEASE!

And in regards to the appointment setter, you referred me to get while I was STILL with EFES back in June of last year. I didn't get with 360 until August. So if it wasn't a problem then why have her cut me off when I went back to EFES?

Last edited:
Back