Mega Strikes Again NASE/UGA/HEALTHMARKETS

Re: Mega Strikes Again(Mega Health Insurance) NASE/UGA/HEALTHMARK

I always thought that it seemed strange that the big H/C's such as United Health, Assurant, Humana etc etc don't do a big public education push about Health Insurance. Esp. since they are getting so much bad press of late.
I agree! You're taught how to balance a check book in middle school. Why wouldn't you be taught about something everyone will need at some point, insurance!?! I started in health insurance and didn't even know what a deductible was. No one knows anything about insurance unless you're in the industry or you got screwed. I end up being teacher and producer.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
bought a lead today off a site that will let you buy by the lead one at a time....well needless to say I knew they were being bombarded but both were smokers so I knew aetna was the lowest smoking rate so forked $6 to see if any agents were throwing aetna down.....came up with unicare,assurant,NASE,and some one who said that aetna was there best rate and waiting for the email....so after about 45 min's on the phone he says your the agent we have been looking for and for grins ran the nase agents record for him and sent him to google for nase sucks,......so I come up with a tag team husb. and wife team with these stats...

wife
General Lines Agent Life, Accident, Health and HMO 03/2006 03/2008 Active
MEGA LIFE AND HEALTH INSURANCE COMPANY, THE 03//2006

husband
General Lines Agent Life, Accident, Health and HMO 04/2006 04/2008 Active
MEGA LIFE AND HEALTH INSURANCE COMPANY, THE 04/2006

guess the guy had to take the test a few times.......but at any rate I thought I would give them a call and find out how it was going and give some pointers .....and ask how serious do they take health insurance .....then this broad she freaks out...and launchs into this we are saving the world nase speech and hangs up on me.....you know man I try........
These Mega and NASE "agents" or "producers" have to be brain dead or brain washed. Ignorance is bliss and these guys are on cloud nine.
That's great. Just goes to show, the MEGA producer is too stupid to hang up the phone.

Last edited:

Banned for 5 years??? Wow!
...also from the UGA rumor mill from a district manager who just dove out. Please realize this is 3rd party info so take it for what it's worth:

They ditched the Mega Life brand and are onto Mid-West and Chesapeake. UGA is also "supposedly" going to be selling Aetna, GA and Assurant within the next 4 months.

Last edited:

news ( maybe ) update NASE sells major medical for several different companies now
UGA ( heathmarket) will be insphere in Jan.2010, and sell multi carrier and multi line
at least this is what I've been told by someone still ( after all this time) there now

news ( maybe ) update NASE sells major medical for several different companies now
UGA ( heathmarket) will be insphere in Jan.2010, and sell multi carrier and multi line
at least this is what I've been told by someone still ( after all this time) there now

I had a regional from Healthmarkets tell me yesterday that they have lined up a contract with ING for life and John Hancock for long term care. He actually believed that they named the company Insphere because that would "guarantee" that they would rank first in all the search engines!
:D

All confirmed:

National Association for the Self-Employed

Look at the bottom - NASE has broken away from Mega and now represents carriers from Assurant to Humana to GR. I was told today - very reliable source - that they will be adding all national health carrier by Jan of 2010.

The UGA field force according to this source will be independent and represent all carriers. The "NASE/MEGA" model is no more.

but who is going to buy the crappy association.......

I sold their crap for 4 months, after that time it was falling off the books as fast as I was putting it on. So I started doing my own research and found out all the hype I was taught was a bold faced lie.

I had a regional from Healthmarkets tell me yesterday that they have lined up a contract with ING for life and John Hancock for long term care. He actually believed that they named the company Insphere because that would "guarantee" that they would rank first in all the search engines!
:D

InSphere Insurance Solutions

It appears as if UGA is chaging its name to InSphere.

Hey guys,
Just wanted to introduce myself into this forum since I am just getting started in the health insurance market place. Has anyone heard of USA Benefits Group? I joined them about a month ago, and still trying to go through the training and all the other educational stuff. Licensed in GA and TX for now, can someone suggest best companies, best value and most affordable for folks in these 2 states? Finally, is anyone familiar with Imerica? Thanks

Back