ALLWEBLEADS Buying Up Every Lead Gen Company

He cares enough to post that he doesn't care. I spent several years in the mortgage business . They had the same bs lies there as well. Someone told me hometown is good. I've talked to them and perhaps will try them one day. Predicted on their still being in business.

The best way is to generate you own internet leads.

Just remember, when they are giving you the sales pitch, they are lying. (Excluding the exception to every rule)

Chardee,

What type of leads are you looking for? You mentioned Auto (dealing with allwebs, but you also mention life).

Are you looking for personal lines or commercial lines? Or did completely misread and you are looking for life (fixed/variable) insurance leads?

IMHO, some of these providers have certain strengths (another poster mentioned diminishing quality)...so, which lead type specifically would be helpful. :-)

Be careful dealing with this company. They have a stated lead policy however they do not credit their bad leads. I have been having this problem for three months. I have reduced the amount of business that I do with them until I start getting responses to the numerous phone messages that I have left for them.

Be careful dealing with this company. They have a stated lead policy however they do not credit their bad leads. I have been having this problem for three months. I have reduced the amount of business that I do with them until I start getting responses to the numerous phone messages that I have left for them.

If they're not returning your calls, I'd reduce the amount of business I did with them too......to ZERO!:mad:

Way to plug yourself, XDate! Looks like your service is about figuring out X-dates of businesses and selling that info to agents to prospect for themselves right? How many agents do you sell a lead record to on average?

Thanks! It was either plug myself or the competition (datalister). We don't figure out the Xdate, we're not that smart:( It is requested from the appropriate parties; the insurance data is based off the WC.

We license access to the data on a state by state basis for the agency to use as they see fit. They can work directly off our interface or download and import into whatever magical marketing software they use.

I have no idea how much overlap there is between competing agents though. In big markets there is going to be geographic overlap, whether or not they're targeting the same prospects is unknown. But if you're looking for Xdates we'll sell them to you, we don't discriminate.

One way or another that prospect is going to get a call about the insurance renewal, it's up to the sales person to decide if they want to take a shot in the dark or use Xdate to time the call with their renewal date and know the incumbent carrier they'll be competing against.

www.InsuranceXdate.com - Prospecting Data for Commercial Agencies

Thanks, but I am looking for active live commercial and exclusive leads, not data that needs to be warmed up and prospected.

A rep recommended https://completemarkets.com/leads

I did some research and other people are using them and have a great close rate - https://www.reddit.com/r/Insurance/comments/3vuyp5/what_internet_leads_should_i_use_pc/

It appears to be a pay per lead, exclusive and the leads are not shared with any one except one agent. So, the lead is live and active it appears.

Anyone on here have experience with them?

Back