Good Lead Companies

My recommendation is to look for a SEO Lead generation company.
have them build you a lead gen site and do SEO on both your site and the lead gen site. this will take awhile to get going but you will get a ton of leads once it starts going. also someone that can do social media click funnels is a good option

thanks

Calls centers are responsible for a lot of things, DNC, robocalls, etc.

Look at the statistics, most agents won't even make 4 calls. A dialer will call until the list goes onto the DNC, assuming the call center even has one or respects it.

Is there any hope that robocalls or avatars will be deemed legal under a trump presidency and some of his recent apointees?

*cracks knuckles* Here we go...

Lead companies are trash, plain and simple.

The SF agent I worked under was obsessed with leads, ordering 10-20 per day from various vendors. I would run these and get maybe a 3% ROI and spend most of my day returning these flaming bag of dog turds to the company.

When I moved to Country, I was told to order leads so I spent 6 weeks and hundreds of my own dollars on this. Bought some of the high priced life "exclusive" and some of the typical auto/home stuff. Wasted my time and my money.

I'm honest when it comes to the return process. If I talk to someone and I can't generate interest or my prices are too high... I'll own that loss. However, rarely that was the case.

Hometown- Used these guys often in both companies. Not horrible, but not willing to stand by their quality. Used them for Renters and for auto. Inaccurate info across the board, especially credit rating. They stopped accepting returns and I told them to get bent.

Quote Wizard- Had a better response with them; however, same issue with standing by quality. Life leads are expensive so my stance was they better be f'in in the money hardcore... which they were not. Got 2 responses off them, one saying they were not interested. All were pretty much term, which is fine. Hit my cap with this pretty quick and they switched me to auto/home. Again, inaccurate info especially credit rating. After hitting another cap based on their poor lead contactability, I closed them out.

IQ- If you like high priced, recycled leads from 3 months ago... this is your company. Not worth the time.

AWL- Heard some good things on life, but P&C not so much.

Everquote- I never had much luck with these guys. The guy in the office next to me is getting about a 10% contact rate with them and writing one out of every 3. So for every 30 leads, he gets a sale. At $10 -$12 a pop out of his pocket, he is spending $300 per customer to acquire. Very hard to sustain a business with an acquisition cost that high.

I look at lead companies as people selling shovels to the miners during the gold rush.

I use aged leads at $0.20 a pop and nurture them. I get some responses, but I have a low expectation too. I have about the same contact and interest level as I do with "live" leads.

tl;dr- Lead companies don't care about quality. People who shop online don't want to talk with insurance salesmen. People who shop online are price focused. People who shop online are usually just curious. Even if you make a sale through a lead, the life cycle with you is limited, generally. Every lead you buy should be considered a cold lead and these lead companies don't care about anything other than taking your buck. Save yourself the money and invest it in other areas of marketing.

*cracks knuckles* Here we go...

Lead companies are trash, plain and simple.

The SF agent I worked under was obsessed with leads, ordering 10-20 per day from various vendors. I would run these and get maybe a 3% ROI and spend most of my day returning these flaming bag of dog turds to the company.

When I moved to Country, I was told to order leads so I spent 6 weeks and hundreds of my own dollars on this. Bought some of the high priced life "exclusive" and some of the typical auto/home stuff. Wasted my time and my money.

I'm honest when it comes to the return process. If I talk to someone and I can't generate interest or my prices are too high... I'll own that loss. However, rarely that was the case.

Hometown- Used these guys often in both companies. Not horrible, but not willing to stand by their quality. Used them for Renters and for auto. Inaccurate info across the board, especially credit rating. They stopped accepting returns and I told them to get bent.

Quote Wizard- Had a better response with them; however, same issue with standing by quality. Life leads are expensive so my stance was they better be f'in in the money hardcore... which they were not. Got 2 responses off them, one saying they were not interested. All were pretty much term, which is fine. Hit my cap with this pretty quick and they switched me to auto/home. Again, inaccurate info especially credit rating. After hitting another cap based on their poor lead contactability, I closed them out.

IQ- If you like high priced, recycled leads from 3 months ago... this is your company. Not worth the time.

AWL- Heard some good things on life, but P&C not so much.

Everquote- I never had much luck with these guys. The guy in the office next to me is getting about a 10% contact rate with them and writing one out of every 3. So for every 30 leads, he gets a sale. At $10 -$12 a pop out of his pocket, he is spending $300 per customer to acquire. Very hard to sustain a business with an acquisition cost that high.

I look at lead companies as people selling shovels to the miners during the gold rush.

I use aged leads at $0.20 a pop and nurture them. I get some responses, but I have a low expectation too. I have about the same contact and interest level as I do with "live" leads.

tl;dr- Lead companies don't care about quality. People who shop online don't want to talk with insurance salesmen. People who shop online are price focused. People who shop online are usually just curious. Even if you make a sale through a lead, the life cycle with you is limited, generally. Every lead you buy should be considered a cold lead and these lead companies don't care about anything other than taking your buck. Save yourself the money and invest it in other areas of marketing.

Id agree with that considering you are speaking of the half assed internet lead companies. You sound a little bitter as I could understand if you have been burned. However....depending on the vertical of insurance products an agent specializes in some agents may find it better to purchase tele leads...with recordings....from a good company....with a replacement policy in place. If an agent chooses to keep ordering from a crap hole lead vendor that is someone who needs other options.

Id agree with that considering you are speaking of the half assed internet lead companies. You sound a little bitter as I could understand if you have been burned. However....depending on the vertical of insurance products an agent specializes in some agents may find it better to purchase tele leads...with recordings....from a good company....with a replacement policy in place. If an agent chooses to keep ordering from a crap hole lead vendor that is someone who needs other options.

All these companies I mentioned have a replacement policy in place... and even that is only as good as the quality of leads provided and senior management.

Back