Over 150.000 insurance professionals and consumers come to the Insurance Forum every month. Click here to register for FREE

Go Back   Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Insurance Leads

Reply to Lead Company Choice     
Old 08-31-2016, 11:39 PM   #41
Guru

State: John Galt is an Insurance Agent from Georgia
Lead Company Choice Re: Lead Company Choice
Originally Posted by FL P&C Broker View Post
How have those been working out?
Not bad at all..been fine tuning them, just signed up a state farm agent from a mailer card I get from him every 3 months. Called him and had a nice conversation.
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to Lead Company Choice
Old 09-21-2016, 04:12 PM   #42
Guru

State: vic120 is an Insurance Agent from Tennessee
vic120 is a member of 1000 posts VIP club
Originally Posted by AvengeDigital View Post
If you're tired of chasing down internet leads, why not try consumer initiated inbound calls! If you're interested, I'd love to chat with you. Our clients are reporting between 30-50% close rates, and gets you on the phone with a consumer at the time they are shopping on a phone call THEY initiated!
How do you generate initial contact?
Old 09-27-2016, 08:30 AM   #43
Guru

State: John Galt is an Insurance Agent from Georgia
If you're tired of chasing down internet leads, why not try consumer initiated inbound calls! If you're interested, I'd love to chat with you. Our clients are reporting between 30-50% close rates, and gets you on the phone with a consumer at the time they are shopping on a phone call THEY initiated!
Can you provide names and video testimonials of actual agents having 30-50% close rates? I find that claim is probably bs and any of the agents here consider it bs too, they have all been around the block a time or two
Old 09-27-2016, 12:11 PM   #44
Expert

State: Fred_Pruitt is an Insurance Agent from

can you set up what days and times you want to receive calls? You have a website?
Old 11-01-2016, 07:54 PM   #45
Guru
myinsurebiz on Lead Company Choice

State: myinsurebiz is an Insurance Agent from Georgia
myinsurebiz is a member of 1000 posts VIP club
Originally Posted by agentjhc View Post
FE is usually direct mail with reply cards.
Yep or TM . . .

Bahahahaha - the switched calls must cost $100 each then . . .

Originally Posted by John Galt View Post
Can you provide names and video testimonials of actual agents having 30-50% close rates? I find that claim is probably bs and any of the agents here consider it bs too, they have all been around the block a time or two
If he does and it's true - I'm in . . .
Old 11-01-2016, 08:46 PM   #46
Guru
goillini52 on Lead Company Choice

State: goillini52 is an Insurance Agent from Illinois
goillini52 is a member of 5000 posts Super VIP club
[QUOTE=myinsurebiz;1138498]

I'm just curious...why do you keep making a lamb sound,,,or is that a sheep?
Old 11-01-2016, 09:32 PM   #47
Guru
myinsurebiz on Lead Company Choice

State: myinsurebiz is an Insurance Agent from Georgia
myinsurebiz is a member of 1000 posts VIP club
[quote=goillini52;1138511]
Originally Posted by myinsurebiz View Post

I'm just curious...why do you keep making a lamb sound,,,or is that a sheep?

Llama - specifically Black Necked - They migrated to South America about three million years ago.

Old 08-01-2017, 03:34 PM   #48
AvengeDigital on Lead Company Choice

State: AvengeDigital is an Insurance Agent from Washington
Originally Posted by vic120 View Post
How do you generate initial contact?
Sorry for the delay, I have been away from the forums. We generate our inbound calls through click-to-call ads. We work with a bunch of different advertisers, test them, then run the campaigns nationally. Our traffic is pure inbound, which IS a higher intent lead since the consumer initiated the call. We use an automated system with consumer responses to qualify.

Most if not all lead companies go off consumer response, which when a lead doesn't match up, often times it's because the consumer lied to try to game the agent into getting a cheaper quote, unknowing that their consumer and MVR will be pulled.

----------

Originally Posted by myinsurebiz View Post
Yep or TM . . .

If he does and it's true - I'm in . . .
While I do not have video testimony from agents, I am happy to provide references of current clients who are always willing to give a testament to our services.

Let's all be real. There are ABSOLUTELY companies that have screwed over agents. I've seen it over the years myself, both internally and horror stories from agents. I've seen auto-denied credits from vendors, I've seen vendors take corporate funding and close their doors (this has happened and it was brutal as it was upwards of a million bucks), to subsidy changes within carriers, to lead vendor buyouts. That being said, for the people on this forum who I have met personally, they know my work ethic and that I would absolutely not sell a product that was a sham.

If you wanted to chat, or want referrals, feel free to send me a direct message, and I'd be happy to get you over a referral or two... or three.

And while 30-50% is what has been reported to us, realistically most agents are usually within the 30-35% range. I'm not here to BS agents, there is enough of that out there. I'll stand by my word, and walk the talk.

----------

Originally Posted by Fred_Pruitt View Post
can you set up what days and times you want to receive calls? You have a website?
Yes we can set up schedules, custom bypass lines so you know exactly where the call is coming from. Our website is avengedigital dot com and I can be reached directly at 425-247-0845 or email is will at avengedigital.com

(Sorry for the funky spelling, apparently I haven't made enough posts yet to qualify to give my website and email address, however I am here to assist and try to respond to DMs

Will Erdmann
Director of Agent Accounts
Avenge Digital
Reply to Lead Company Choice 

Insurance Agent Forum > Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Insurance Leads