My Experience with The Executive Lead Source

Josh

Guru
5000 Post Club
At the beginning of the year an agency suggested TheExecutiveLeadSource.com contact me about a marketing list for one of their agents. I sold them a list, they called for the agent, and then the agent worked the leads with mixed results. Considering that they were calling on Final Expense and I know the agent did write a reasonable amount of premium off the leads they had generated I decided to give them a try. I paid them $300 and gave them $2,500 worth of lists in exchange for them to generate a certain number of leads for me. I've received excuse after excuse as to why the leads haven't came and then it has come to the point where they are not returning my emails or messages.

I was working with Shelley Spencer and as of the time I'm writing this it has been well over two months since I've paid and received anything. I received 10-15 leads and a few of them were decent, but she owes me well over $2,000 worth of services and does not return my calls or messages. I believe they may be a good organization and it was just a bad experience on my part, but I would be negligent to not share this experience with anyone looking for information about them. If anything changes, by way of either a refund or them delivering the leads, I'll update this thread and/or ask to have it deleted.

If you recall, we talked about her partner, Joseph Tate, previously.

As I said then, great leads, if you can get them. The only flaw, and it was a huge one, was timeliness and reliability. Just as I figured out how to sell his leads, he disappeared on me. At the end of the day it was profitable but frustrating.

If I could ever figure out how to get him to be reliable, I could probably return in a few years.

any update on this?
this lead source was recommended to me awhile back from someone on this board.
I spoke with shelley today regarding teleleads. sounds like it's not recommended to upfront the $360 for the minimum order.

any update on this?
this lead source was recommended to me awhile back from someone on this board.
I spoke with shelley today regarding teleleads. sounds like it's not recommended to upfront the $360 for the minimum order.

She still owes me money, if that answers the question. They never resolved anything.

At the beginning of the year an agency suggested TheExecutiveLeadSource.com contact me about a marketing list for one of their agents. I sold them a list, they called for the agent, and then the agent worked the leads with mixed results. Considering that they were calling on Final Expense and I know the agent did write a reasonable amount of premium off the leads they had generated I decided to give them a try. I paid them $300 and gave them $2,500 worth of lists in exchange for them to generate a certain number of leads for me. I've received excuse after excuse as to why the leads haven't came and then it has come to the point where they are not returning my emails or messages.

I was working with Shelley Spencer and as of the time I'm writing this it has been well over two months since I've paid and received anything. I received 10-15 leads and a few of them were decent, but she owes me well over $2,000 worth of services and does not return my calls or messages. I believe they may be a good organization and it was just a bad experience on my part, but I would be negligent to not share this experience with anyone looking for information about them. If anything changes, by way of either a refund or them delivering the leads, I'll update this thread and/or ask to have it deleted.

Hey Josh send me $2,500 and I'll get you 16 leads.:biggrin:

I informed her based on feedback from here I would not feel comfortable fronting money for 20 leads.
response referred to a bad business partner in the past. all business comes from referrals now. offered to give references.

I wonder if the person from this site that referred her to me last year would be on the reference list still.

I informed her based on feedback from here I would not feel comfortable fronting money for 20 leads.
response referred to a bad business partner in the past. all business comes from referrals now. offered to give references.

I wonder if the person from this site that referred her to me last year would be on the reference list still.

I wouldn't trust her as far as I could throw her. She could still try to make it right, but I'm not holding my breath.

Whenever you see the name Joseph Tate you need to be careful. He was recommended to me a few months ago. I placed an order for 10 leads (which I paid for up front) of which he got me only 2 or 3. He started out by calling on business owners called them FE leads. Thankfully 1 of his leads worked out and I profited handsomely but he just disappeared. My up line tried to pressure him to simply refund my money but its been a few months and I am still waiting.

I'm going to show my ignorance here (take pity on the new guy to the forum), but if you paid by credit card...can't you just call your company within the allotted 30-90 days and dispute the charges for services not rendered.

That's sucks Josh and I'm sorry you got taken. Thank you for posting this, so I don't make the same mistake.

I'm going to show my ignorance here (take pity on the new guy to the forum), but if you paid by credit card...can't you just call your company within the allotted 30-90 days and dispute the charges for services not rendered.

That's a great point. The root problem with that is that if you're patient enough to wait for them to get their act together it's usually outside the time where you can dispute it. Still an excellent point though and certainly a good reason to keep a watch on when you paid.

That's sucks Josh and I'm sorry you got taken. Thank you for posting this, so I don't make the same mistake.

I appreciate it and glad to help. I was really surprised by it, but such is the risk of doing business with folks sometimes. Allegedly I can expect a call from Shelley about rectifying things, but I'm not holding my breath. If they do make good on it though, I'll be sure to post an update.

Back