Over 150.000 insurance professionals and consumers come to the Insurance Forum every month. Click here to register for FREE

Go Back   Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Insurance Leads

Reply to Telemarketed Lead Appointment Setting Script     
Old 07-17-2017, 08:05 AM   #1

State: daleratliff is an Insurance Agent from Alabama
Telemarketed Lead Appointment Setting Script Telemarketed Lead Appointment Setting Script
Good morning insurance land.

For 10 years I've strictly worked direct mail leads for the medicare market for an agency I used to be with. I just recently went out on my own and have just ordered a couple batches of telemarketer leads from Lead Heroes to try something new.

My question is this....

What have you found to be the most effective way to call these leads and get an appointment? Is there a script that you would be willing to share that has worked well for you? (this could be through PM)

Thank you in advance for your help.

Dale
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to Telemarketed Lead Appointment Setting Script
Old 07-18-2017, 10:26 AM   #2
Super Genius

State: chasejordan1 is an Insurance Agent from Undisclosed Location
Telemarketed Lead Appointment Setting Script Re: Telemarketed Lead Appointment Setting Script
So for 10 years, DM has worked and you decided to try something different? SMH. Furthermore, you purchased leads without any understanding how to work them. SMH Bro, just duplicate what you did for 10 years and maybe trickle something different in. JMHO

Originally Posted by daleratliff View Post

For 10 years I've strictly worked direct mail leads for the medicare market for an agency I used to be with. I just recently went out on my own and have just ordered a couple batches of telemarketer leads from Lead Heroes to try something new.

My question is this....

What have you found to be the most effective way to call these leads and get an appointment? Is there a script that you would be willing to share that has worked well for you? (this could be through PM)

Dale

Old 07-18-2017, 10:44 AM   #3
Guru
Todd King on Telemarketed Lead Appointment Setting Script

State: Todd King is an Insurance Agent from Virginia
Todd King is a member of 5000 posts Super VIP club
Telemarketed Lead Appointment Setting Script Re: Telemarketed Lead Appointment Setting Script
Originally Posted by daleratliff View Post

My question is this....

Dale
You're going to do basically the same as you did with DM leads (I assume). Instead of saying you have received their reply card in the mail, you just say that they recently received a phone call about (FE or Med Supps) and your the guy in the area that takes care of getting the information to them. Not much of a change at all.

Todd R. King
800-590-7207
540-400-6275
888-748-3978 Fax
TRKingIM.com

Do the right thing because it's simply the right thing to do.

Finalexpense101.com
Old 07-18-2017, 10:45 AM   #4
Guru
Justin Bilyj on Telemarketed Lead Appointment Setting Script

State: Justin Bilyj is an Insurance Agent from Ohio
Justin Bilyj is a member of 1000 posts VIP club
Glen has a post on his blog about this How to contact leads and overcome objections initially to form the best first impression
Old 07-19-2017, 07:53 AM   #5

State: daleratliff is an Insurance Agent from Alabama
Telemarketed Lead Appointment Setting Script Re: Telemarketed Lead Appointment Setting Script daleratliff is the thread starter for: Telemarketed Lead Appointment Setting Script

Originally Posted by chasejordan1 View Post
So for 10 years, DM has worked and you decided to try something different? SMH. Furthermore, you purchased leads without any understanding how to work them. SMH Bro, just duplicate what you did for 10 years and maybe trickle something different in. JMHO
I should have been clear that I didn't drop doing dm leads, that's still my primary focus. I'm trying the telemarketing leads as 1. A supplement to dm. And 2. To fill in the the time gap for dm lead return in certain areas.
Reply to Telemarketed Lead Appointment Setting Script 

Insurance Agent Forum > Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Insurance Leads