Iphone or Android?

Random question...for the insurance agent, which smartphone is better, an iphone or Android phone? Which platform has better Apps (tools) for the sales person?

I've been a huge android fan for years. I currently have the Galaxy Note II and it's the perfect size. I'm not sure what apps folks use on their phones, but anything web related, gps, etc having the bigger screen (and longer battery life) is a big deal.

Android Tablet and Android phone (Samsung SIII).

I do not know if this is still a Iphone flaw but being tethered to a charge would bite. I get two spare batteries and a block charger on ebay for around $10.00 I keep a couple in the car, a couple at my desk, If I am road warrior for the day I have one in my pocket.

nexus 4 here, i can do everything i need to do on the phone.

i can fill out acord apps, check email, send pictures, check policies, etc... but i think apple can do the same..

Android, galaxy note II. Got really tired of the teency tiny screen with iphone. I am a bit of a phone nerd and I love the fact that I can change the "feel" and the look of my phone at will. I have a Nexus 7 tablet that I tether wirelessly to my phone in case I need a larger display. Absolutely amazing battery life with the Note II! With iphone (and other android phones) I was routinely charging at 2 in the afternoon. I average 16-18 hours on a charge with the note II. Never have been as happy about a silly phone as I am with my "phablet"! I only wish my nexus 7 tablet had the "S-pen". You haven't "written" on a mobile device if you've not used an S-pen.

Last edited:
Back