Over 150.000 insurance professionals and consumers come to the Insurance Forum every month. Click here to register for FREE

Go Back   Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Insurance Technology Forum

Reply to Salesforce Based AMS: Veruna Vs TechCanary     
Old 06-29-2017, 01:46 PM   #1

State: JoeMSP is an Insurance Agent from
Salesforce Based AMS: Veruna Vs TechCanary Salesforce Based AMS: Veruna Vs TechCanary
Anyone have any experience (good or bad) with either TechCanary or Veruna?

Recently did demo's with both; if you're moderately familiar with Salesforce, this will be very exciting to you.

Looking to get away from the Applied Systems TAM "deathgrip".
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to Salesforce Based AMS: Veruna Vs TechCanary
Old 06-29-2017, 04:07 PM   #2
Super Genius
Matthew King on Salesforce Based AMS: Veruna Vs TechCanary

State: Matthew King is an Insurance Agent from Virginia
Salesforce Based AMS: Veruna Vs TechCanary Re: Salesforce Based AMS: Veruna Vs TechCanary
Originally Posted by JoeMSP View Post
Anyone have any experience (good or bad) with either TechCanary or Veruna?

Recently did demo's with both; if you're moderately familiar with Salesforce, this will be very exciting to you.

Looking to get away from the Applied Systems TAM "deathgrip".
I have not used those ones. I however, have enjoyed using Agency Bloc as a AMS. A demo is free with them as well, and it has automated workflows, email marketing, reports, policy tracking, lead capture forms, etc.

The pricing is rather good but the best experience I have had with them is the customer support. Along with all the constant updates they are doing by listening to suggestions from their customers.

Check them out: Agency Bloc

Matthew R. King
Co-Owner at TR King Insurance Marketing

(800) 590-7207 Toll Free
(540) 400-6275 Local

Need Life and Medicare Contracts?
Start Here: http://www.trkingim.com/

New to Insurance?

Begin your career at iliaa.org
Old 06-30-2017, 06:31 PM   #3

State: news is an Insurance Agent from
Salesforce Based AMS: Veruna Vs TechCanary Re: Salesforce Based AMS: Veruna Vs TechCanary
Joe.

I'm actually a former TechCanary user that changed to Veruna and was one of the first 3 agencies to join them.

I joined in March and started finally using the product full force just 3 weeks ago after finalizing the import and training.

I left Tech Canary even before knowing about Veruna, I only stumbled upon them when a fellow agent forwarded me a link to their website.

The main reason I left Tech Canary was for the lack of Acord integration which is a must for any agency. They claimed to have it integrated somehow but it really isn't. Then when I found Veruna, the key selling point for them was the Acord integration, that part caught my attention and i'm so happy to finally be one of their users. I have had only positive experiences with them. The team is just amazing, the best of the best, with a huge vision and great customer service. I'm still new with them but I could tell the difference.

Feel free to reach out to me with any detailed questions.

Thank you
Reply to Salesforce Based AMS: Veruna Vs TechCanary 

Insurance Agent Forum > Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Insurance Technology Forum