Is anyone going to the Convention (National Agents Alliance) (NAA

SUPERIOR PERFORMERS, INC. v. MEAIKE et al

copy that into google. It wont let me post a link.

----------

Superior Performers is actually NAA.

----------

Parties

Defendant
FRANK EUFEMIA
Represented by:
Defendant
JAIME EUFEMIA
Represented by:
Defendant
MARC J MEADE
Represented by:
Defendant
SHAWN L MEAIKE
Represented by:
Defendant
BRYANT STONE
Represented by:
Plaintiff
SUPERIOR PERFORMERS, INC. d/b/a NATIONAL AGENTS ALLIANCE
Represented by:
KATHLEEN A. GLEASON, BROOKS PIERCE MCLENDON HUMPHREY & LEONARD, LLP

ROBERT JAMES KING, III, BROOKS PIERCE MCLENDON HUMPHREY & LEONARD

DANIEL F. E. SMITH, BROOKS PIERCE MCLENDON HUMPHREY & LEONARD, LLP

----------

Here's more...

SUPERIOR PERFORMERS, INC. v. CHISM et al
Defendant: DANNY W. YOUNG, JASON BARNES, TOMMY D. CHISM, SARAH S. PAPPAS and MICHAEL D. SCHEHR
Plaintiff: SUPERIOR PERFORMERS, INC.

Case Number: 1:2013cv01147
Filed: December 27, 2013

Court: North Carolina Middle District Court
Office: NCMD Office
County: Alamance
Referring Judge: JOI ELIZABETH PEAKE
Presiding Judge: JAMES A. BEATY

Nature of Suit: Other Contract
Cause of Action: 28:1332
Jury Demanded By: Plaintiff

Near as I can tell Shawn went off and started a mini NAA called Family First Life South www familyfirstlife org

----------

He was in a video on the site a few days ago but I don't see that anymore. Funny thing about it was that he was holding up what looked like an NAA lead. What's even more interesting is that all those guys gave me a ration when I left to start my own agency and now look what they're doing!

----------

wait, I found it. They have two sites www familyfirstlife com has his video on it.

pfsthib,

Your right, it only takes one great idea to make a ton of cash. You don't have to go to a convention to do it. I spoke with a freind of mine and listened to his presentation. I took 1 thing out of it and closed probably 80% of the people I sat with.

If you don't mind sharing, what was the one thing that helped you close?

From what I've gathered it looks like Jerod Ewing and his team as well as Mike Killimett and his team left as well. Crazy

Near as I can tell Shawn went off and started a mini NAA called Family First Life South www familyfirstlife org

----------

He was in a video on the site a few days ago but I don't see that anymore. Funny thing about it was that he was holding up what looked like an NAA lead. What's even more interesting is that all those guys gave me a ration when I left to start my own agency and now look what they're doing!

----------

wait, I found it. They have two sites www familyfirstlife com has his video on it.

I personally don't have anything against Shawn Meaike. He was pretty cool with me when I met him several years ago. But I think it's quite possible that Shawn Meaike could have had that lawsuit dismissed. I'm not quite sure if he's court saavy at all. Much luck to him though. But from what it looks like AA is up a few points with a TRO.

Shawn was with me as well but he as drinking the cool aid pretty heavy back then so I guess something happened for that many people to break away.

I don't understand why anyone would want to start their own small NAA. The basic premise is just a bunch of hoopla. I've heard much about him (and have gotten way too many CD's in the mail from him)...hopefully it's something better than NAA.

Back