Commission Rates and Direct Marketing Leads??

noah808us

Expert
Hawaii
What IMO has the highest commission rate? Whats the difference between being with an IMO and being independent? I am hearing mixed reviews about EFES Insurance. They offer the highest commission I have seen so far. Americo gives 125%AP. Also, does anyone know where I can get good quality Direct Marketing lead that have a competitive market price?

What IMO has the highest commission rate? Whats the difference between being with an IMO and being independent? I am hearing mixed reviews about EFES Insurance. They offer the highest commission I have seen so far. Americo gives 125%AP. Also, does anyone know where I can get good quality Direct Marketing lead that have a competitive market price?

They all claim to give the highest commissions.

You should go over to the FE forum and do research there. EFES is a great place to start but I promise that you will never see 125% commission on their lead program.

You should go over to the FE forum and do research there. EFES is a great place to start but I promise that you will never see 125% commission on their lead program.

Who has a higher commission rate? 125% is pretty high to me after working at NAAleads.

Yes, Why? Ultimately I am looking to sell everything but everyone starts somewhere so....

I just wondered if you were looking for a FMO for FE. FE's a great place to start and a lot of the guys on the Forum got their start with EFES. The first two FE FMO's that come to mind are 360 and Fex.

I'd recommend you get proficient at FE before branching out. Good luck!

Back