Direct Mail Leads W/out Contact Info

Going to the post office to track down an address and then door knocking takes more than 2 minutes in my area. I don't live in small town USA, so I suppose that makes a huge difference.

I also use pre made letters for things like this.

Anyway, everyone carry on. I'm going to go back to watching as a visitor so I don't create any unnecessary arguments! ;)

You must've missed the part where I said this about small towns where everybody has a P.O. Box.

I also said something about looking up the name in the phone book, sometimes they have a P.O. Box and have their name listed in the phone book. Have you ever noticed how some apps ask for residence address and mailing address?

Going to the Post Office for directions would NOT work in a large town or city. I'm talking populations of around 1,000 or less.:yes:

You must've missed the part where I said this about small towns where everybody has a P.O. Box.

I also said something about looking up the name in the phone book, sometimes they have a P.O. Box and have their name listed in the phone book. Have you ever noticed how some apps ask for residence address and mailing address?

Going to the Post Office for directions would NOT work in a large town or city. I'm talking populations of around 1,000 or less.:yes:

My wife keeps telling me I'm very ADHD & that I need to go to the dr because it's getting worse. I probably missed about 90% of the thread according to what she tells me! :D

The town where I have my PO box does not have any in town delivery. Everyone that lives inside the city limits either has a PO Box or gets their mail General Delivery.

The town where I have my PO box does not have any in town delivery. Everyone that lives inside the city limits either has a PO Box or gets their mail General Delivery.

I also used to live in a town that only had P.O.Boxes ... no delivery, but there were still street addresses.

All good ideas, thanks for the feedback. I like the idea of sending them another letter. That's what I've been doing so far, figuring its a shot in the dark though. It references that they sent the post card back with no contact info and to call/fax or email me. So far nothing back on the 10 or so I've sent out. I figuring its all part of the overall numbers game, but was curious on how other agents handle those kinds of leads.

All good ideas, thanks for the feedback. I like the idea of sending them another letter. That's what I've been doing so far, figuring its a shot in the dark though. It references that they sent the post card back with no contact info and to call/fax or email me. So far nothing back on the 10 or so I've sent out. I figuring its all part of the overall numbers game, but was curious on how other agents handle those kinds of leads.

I am not an expert in running direct mail leads but it would seem that if you take the effort to trace these people down you might stand a better than average chance of selling them and keeping them on the books. After all, you may be the only agent they see because the other agents will not put forth the effort to find them. :unsure:

I am not an expert in running direct mail leads but it would seem that if you take the effort to trace these people down you might stand a better than average chance of selling them and keeping them on the books. After all, you may be the only agent they see because the other agents will not put forth the effort to find them. :unsure:

There you go, do what they others won't do.

Back