Good FMO for NW Florida

Ok, you get a mulligan. This Forum is the great equalizer in that it doesn't allow the spamming of companies---especially in response to an inquiry from 4 1/2 years ago. If you failed to understand that the last post was in 2012, I think you have other issues. Anyway, whether your spam was intentional or not, be prepared to be called out if you persist. Read the Forum rules too---it will tell you what "not to do".

It was not intentional and obviously you were able to see it and respond, so it was not a complete waste of time. However, your lack of professionalism and frankly, complete disrespect for a total stranger was intentional and I think you need to remember that just because you are online does not mean all etiquette needs to go out the window.

Follow the rules and quit spamming your United American FMO. I see you've done it in multiple threads. Instead of getting defensive, you need to realize your errors and correct them. You're sounding like the Hillary campaign.

I've reported you. As the rules state, you are not allowed to be rude, offensive, or harassing in your posts. You sir have violated all of these and I wish you luck as you find someone else to bully.

I don't work for them and have nothing to win or lose on this company. I am a new agent, as stated previously, and as I was browsing I didn't see any mention of the company that I've had good luck with. I wanted to get the word out in case other agents are like me and needed to know about a trustworthy FMO. I'm not going to apologize as I've been nothing but respectful whereas you should be ashamed of your behavior. If what I posted helps someone else then I'm glad. If it doesn't, there's plenty of other FMOs out there and I never said they weren't any good.

If you're a new agent (as you say), how would you know how good your FMO is? Why not spend some real time with them while adding value to the Forum, before you say how great they are?

Just a thought.

Back