Restless Leg Syndrome?

Seniorgirl411

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Indiana
Anyone have luck with getting this condition along with Requip through underwriting. Usually it's a med for Parkinsons, but she takes it for RLS. Was looking at Aetna. Thanks.

Anyone have luck with getting this condition along with Requip through underwriting. Usually it's a med for Parkinsons, but she takes it for RLS. Was looking at Aetna. Thanks.

If it's for FE, they don't do script checks, but will start March 1st.

If it's for Med Supp, it clearly says in the Field Guide and Drug List that if they take Requip for Parkinson's it's a decline...if they take it for something besides Parkinson's, it's ok.

Every FE company accepts that if it's taken for restless leg.

I just had a guy approved for an AmCon med sup that has RLS. I don't remember what he took for it. But he's approved.

Heard RLS is a magnesium deficiency. Perhaps if they supplemented with some cal-mag they won't need meds.

I just looked up the ingredients in that drug and darn if magnesium isn't in there. Don't know what ratio or % to the other chemicals but it is. Got that tidbit from Dr Joel Wallach on one of his radio interviews .

Back