Securus Lead Cards?

Thomas, why are you hacking into Larry's account???? Why don't you create your own profile...Sit down in the executive conference room, and fill one out....And I think about 90% of us feel you are not who you say you are....God Bless

Matt, that's a joke and I think you know it. That said, send me an email at [email protected] or call my cell at 732-535-2999. I welcome your communication anytime of day - any day of the week. We share one account because it's poor time management to have us all spending time on the forum at one time. I think we all will agree that there are some really intriguing topics to be found and it's tempting to spend time here when we should be doing other tasks. We agreed when we became members that we would share one account and represent the company through it.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I posted my poor experience with an RVP but Thomas didn't address it. I guess there's some hot air in his posting.

The Rabbi, Brian is our RVP down in Brevard County. He has been with us for over 11 years. He has built a robust region over this time period and has earned the respect of the organization and 100's of agents alike. If you had some dealings with Brian that were unfavorable, reach out to me. Let's speak about them, man to man. Call me or email me anytime. I welcome the conversation and certainly would appreciate the opportunity to try and correct anything that may have gone wrong. The Rabbi, I utilize my real name. I represent myself with full transparency. You know where to find me and you know how to reach me if you truly have the desire to communicate.
I posted my poor experience with an RVP but Thomas didn't address it. I guess there's some hot air in his posting.

The Rabbi, one last thing.....you post this tag line with pride I assume - "Success is attained by finding a problem and then a solution. Even better is to find two problems that can be fixed with one solution. This video tells it all. http://joelg.onegreatmovie.com/ "

It appears on the bottom of your profile.

I can promise you that I "live" this. Do you? If you did, then you would have afforded me the opportunity to work through any supposed challenges that you claim you had with Brian. If you believe and live your tag line then you clearly acknowledge that there are "problems" in life and business....but the "solutions" are what truly seperate quality leaders and relationships from the rhetoric.

What I think is that there's some "hot air" in you carrying that tag line!

Thomas Graziano
V.P. of Operations
Securus, LLC.

Last edited:
I think we can all agree after these posts that little Dickstein is good for a chuckle, but not much else. Unless of course you can get access to "the executive conference room" :D

Matt, that's a joke and I think you know it. That said, send me an email at [email protected] or call my cell at 732-535-2999. I welcome your communication anytime of day - any day of the week. We share one account because it's poor time management to have us all spending time on the forum at one time. I think we all will agree that there are some really intriguing topics to be found and it's tempting to spend time here when we should be doing other tasks. We agreed when we became members that we would share one account and represent the company through it.

The Rabbi, Brian is our RVP down in Brevard County. He has been with us for over 11 years. He has built a robust region over this time period and has earned the respect of the organization and 100's of agents alike. If you had some dealings with Brian that were unfavorable, reach out to me. Let's speak about them, man to man. Call me or email me anytime. I welcome the conversation and certainly would appreciate the opportunity to try and correct anything that may have gone wrong. The Rabbi, I utilize my real name. I represent myself with full transparency. You know where to find me and you know how to reach me if you truly have the desire to communicate.

The Rabbi, one last thing.....you post this tag line with pride I assume - "Success is attained by finding a problem and then a solution. Even better is to find two problems that can be fixed with one solution. This video tells it all. http://joelg.onegreatmovie.com/ "

It appears on the bottom of your profile.

I can promise you that I "live" this. Do you? If you did, then you would have afforded me the opportunity to work through any supposed challenges that you claim you had with Brian. If you believe and live your tag line then you clearly acknowledge that there are "problems" in life and business....but the "solutions" are what truly seperate quality leaders and relationships from the rhetoric.

What I think is that there's some "hot air" in you carrying that tag line!

Thomas Graziano
V.P. of Operations
Securus, LLC.

My name is Thomas Graziano.

Hello Tommyboy!!

On behalf of Securus, Larry, myself and the forum....TPA's story is bogus! It holds no water and is franklly a fabricated pile of trash.

Pretty good damage control Tommy. I have nothing to gain from your junk company. I'm not gonna drag "my friend" into this. I've known him for 20+ years. He's a good agent, nicest guy you'd ever meet and his wife and my wife are close friends.

I trust my friend over 20+ years than any drivel that comes from you.

I dont work for you, so you can pretty much kiss my ass

I know exactlly how your system works and all I'm doing is asking a question to EFES agents if they get their cards back

Back to TPA........TPA sounds ridiculous through this rant and rave over "his friend". TPA, "your friend" has my contact information, trust me. Its on the bottom of every single one of my communications that I send to the field force.

I've already suggested he do so- but he's gonna wait it out a little longer

TPA, you have a big mouth and your story has no teeth.

Your rant is exactly that..."a story". It's a creation. It's a fabrication. Your bored. You have nothing better to do. YOU have no leads, not "your friend"!

It most certainly does hold water- Listen sweetheart- no matter how much damage control you try and implement wont change the fact that you dont deliver what you promise

Theres absoulety no identifying marks on the leads the "agents pay" for

You could take a lesson from EFES - thats how you run an agency

My "friend" ordered 50 leads, so far he's gotten back 18 of them and its been almost 2 months now

I been in the insurance field for 15 years,you cant BS me.

You and I both know the average return on mailers is about .007 - .013

So if an agent orders 50 leads-anybody with a 3rd grade education knows you need to mail around 6,000 pieces. So far he's received 18, which tells me that you only mailed out 2,000 -3000 pieces which probably costs your company maybe $600 at most... He paid you $1,050.00

Now 2 things are pretty certain here

1) You have crappy mailers and are getting .001 return

or

2) You took half the mans money to fund your pedicure

Do whats Tommyboy, get the man his leads that he paid for and we all good

Hello Tommyboy!!

Pretty good damage control Tommy. I have nothing to gain from your junk company. I'm not gonna drag "my friend" into this. I've known him for 20+ years. He's a good agent, nicest guy you'd ever meet and his wife and my wife are close friends.

I trust my friend over 20+ years than any drivel that comes from you.

I dont work for you, so you can pretty much kiss my ass

I know exactlly how your system works and all I'm doing is asking a question to EFES agents if they get their cards back

I've already suggested he do so- but he's gonna wait it out a little longer

It most certainly does hold water- Listen sweetheart- no matter how much damage control you try and implement wont change the fact that you dont deliver what you promise

Theres absoulety no identifying marks on the leads the "agents pay" for

You could take a lesson from EFES - thats how you run an agency

My "friend" ordered 50 leads, so far he's gotten back 18 of them and its been almost 2 months now

I been in the insurance field for 15 years,you cant BS me.

You and I both know the average return on mailers is about .007 - .013

So if an agent orders 50 leads-anybody with a 3rd grade education knows you need to mail around 6,000 pieces. So far he's received 18, which tells me that you only mailed out 2,000 -3000 pieces which probably costs your company maybe $600 at most... He paid you $1,050.00

Now 2 things are pretty certain here

1) You have crappy mailers and are getting .001 return

or

2) You took half the mans money to fund your pedicure

Do whats Tommyboy, get the man his leads that he paid for and we all good

TPA, you are convoluted in your thinking. You are spewing rhetoric like a volcanic eruption of BS.

I have no damage control to deliver. There was no damage done! Simply, I wanted to provide my contact information and some of my insight to the company's philosophy and my own personal feelings. I feel I have accomplished just that and I have delivered like a gentleman.

In response, you know nothing about our system and how it works. Your a bag of rumors and like I said....you have a big mouth, plain and simple.

As far as us not having "identifying marks" on our leads, your statement there tells me all I need to know about you...you know nothing about us and our processes and procedures. Every lead possesses a unique code and our lead management system automates the process beautifully from start to finish and all the way through. Obviously, I am not going into great detail about our proprietary operations on this public forum. You wouldn't share detailed internal company procedures and neither would any other smart businessman.

In regards to the response rates, again, this is not information I would be willing to share but I can assure you that our mailings do not produce anywhere near a .007 return. If you are paying for mailers and obtaining a .007 response rate, you need to come speak with us.

TPA, everyone sees through your schoolgirl tactics. We are all professionals who have been around the block for a few years. We have all learned to quickly evaluate and assess personalities. I can tell you and everyone else on this forum that unequivacably, you are a loud mouth...with no teeth behind your stories.

Have a great day everyone.

Thomas Graziano
V.P. of Operations

TPA, you are convoluted in your thinking. You are spewing rhetoric like a volcanic eruption of BS.

I have no damage control to deliver. There was no damage done! Simply, I wanted to provide my contact information and some of my insight to the company's philosophy and my own personal feelings. I feel I have accomplished just that and I have delivered like a gentleman.

In response, you know nothing about our system and how it works. Your a bag of rumors and like I said....you have a big mouth, plain and simple.

As far as us not having "identifying marks" on our leads, your statement there tells me all I need to know about you...you know nothing about us and our processes and procedures. Every lead possesses a unique code and our lead management system automates the process beautifully from start to finish and all the way through. Obviously, I am not going into great detail about our proprietary operations on this public forum. You wouldn't share detailed internal company procedures and neither would any other smart businessman.

In regards to the response rates, again, this is not information I would be willing to share but I can assure you that our mailings do not produce anywhere near a .007 return. If you are paying for mailers and obtaining a .007 response rate, you need to come speak with us.

TPA, everyone sees through your schoolgirl tactics. We are all professionals who have been around the block for a few years. We have all learned to quickly evaluate and assess personalities. I can tell you and everyone else on this forum that unequivacably, you are a loud mouth...with no teeth behind your stories.

Thomas Graziano
V.P. of Operations

You've been around for a "Few Years"...as you put it uh? You're company didn't startup the final expense side until June of 2010...I'm no math mathematician, but a "few" means three...right?

Thomas Graziano
V.P. of Operations

Just got off the phone with one of your agents telling me close to the same story. He's spend $650 on leads and gotten 7 back. 2 months to get 7 leads?

I told him he should get a release and his money back. Of course, he's pretty much sure that he won't get his money back and from my experience he'll get a run-around about getting a release even though you guys say you will release.

So far, my experience in you guys releasing is that you tell the agent to send you a release form, but when they do you say it isn't the "right" form. Well if it isn't the right form, you should be supplying that form. This is what most IMO's do when a release is requested. THEY send the form to the agent, they don't expect the agent to come up with some magical form that you'll approve.

The only thing I've seen so far that you do promise and deliver is low contracts!

You can also relay to Matt Golberg that I have no intention of calling him back to "hash things out". I have nothing to hash out with Securus. Just start doing what you say you'll do; be a stand up company!!

Thomas Graziano
V.P. of Operations

You're a piece of work you know this right?

Look Tommyboy, I got no dog in this fight, it aint my money, I'm only sharing what I hear about your company.

Now you can can try and back your way outta this thing by turning the attention away from whats at hand and all, but what you're doing is insulting the intelligence of the rest of this board.

Why should anybody contact you about some "awesome" return rate you claim to get back, its all irrlevant anyways since if your returns are as great as you claim, there wouldnt be claims about not getting leads your agents pay for now wouldnt it?

I'm not gonna go round and round with you, it's pointless. All you're gonna do is continue to feed BS to everybody anyways

And if its any consolation to ya, I actually backed your boy there Larry on a couple of occasions. Go look through some of the posts. Thought he was genuine in his responses, it wasnt till I got "very reliable" information about agents pay $1,000 for 50 leads, and only get back 15-20 of them, and when they ask about them, you and your company have the balls to tell them to pay for another drop...

Why in the world would anybody pay another $1,000 for another 50 leads when ya havent even fulfilled their last order?

My leads ar IDENTIFIED.. by my INITIALS followed by a series of numbers.. And I get my lead cards back

Dont try and pawn off that crap about identifying marks.. its a frekin barcode, but theres nothing on that lead that identifies that lead as the lead an agent actual paid for

Are you going to try and deny that?

I love that Thomas and Larry share an account so they dont waste too much time on here. That is the lamest excuse ever. For a Coo who has an executive conference room , I expected a better response than that. I love agents who have tried securus are already bailing after less than a few months. It isn't looking good for old dickstein

Executive Conference ROOM.... Hmm..I like that..

I need to add that next to my phone number...

I thought you place was much bigger until I looked at google maps.

Back