Securus Lead Cards?

It's amazing what a bunch of A-hole sounding trashy people there are on this board and at least 3, or 4 of them have been running their head on this thread. Opinions are mixed about EFES and Securus, but we get all of the "whit" from Jacob, TPAA and Mattschmidt; only it sounds like low-brow sour grapes. At least the Securus leaders come on here and sound like normal, intelligent human beings and not a bunch of neanderthal knuckle draggers.

It's amazing what a bunch of A-hole sounding trashy people there are on this board and at least 3, or 4 of them have been running their head on this thread. Opinions are mixed about EFES and Securus, but we get all of the "whit" from Jacob, TPAA and Mattschmidt; only it sounds like low-brow sour grapes. At least the Securus leaders come on here and sound like normal, intelligent human beings and not a bunch of neanderthal knuckle draggers.

Yeah, not to mention the @ss holes that resurrect threads like this for no reason.

I will post an update on my new Securus adventure as it unfolds. To those interested in following my progress: I will start a thread shortly and log my information. The purpose in this site is not to praise nor to bash; rather, to INFORM. Seems as if some people lose sight of that. Stay tuned.

I will post an update on my new Securus adventure as it unfolds. To those interested in following my progress: I will start a thread shortly and log my information. The purpose in this site is not to praise nor to bash; rather, to INFORM. Seems as if some people lose sight of that. Stay tuned.
Would love to hear how you are doing with Securus.

His Securus adventure unfolded over 3 years ago. Odds are he's long gone from the business of selling insurance.

Just a tip, since this is your first post: Try not to revive threads that are long since dead.

Welcome to the Forum.

His Securus adventure unfolded over 3 years ago. Odds are he's long gone from the business of selling insurance.

Just a tip, since this is your first post: Try not to revive threads that are long since dead.

Welcome to the Forum.
I came to this board and did a search for posts with the word Securus. This one popped up and wanted to see if his experience with Securus was as bad as everyone elses.

Back