Stonebridge - A New Player In The Med Sup Game

Sorry, Toehead, I thought I answered you. I'm not hocking any system.

I am just asking how you generate appointments if you are not cold calling?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Sorry, Toehead, I thought I answered you. I'm not hocking any system.

I am just asking how you generate appointments if you are not cold calling? You say come into the 21st century and use technology and I would like to know how and what you are using if you don't mind sharing.

Last edited:
You say come into the 21st century and use technology and I would like to know how and what you are using if you don't mind sharing.

Voice broadcasting and internet leads. Cost is generally between $3 to $7 for an exclusive lead of someone interested in making a change. You can turn them on or turn them off, depending on your work schedule.

Works for me.

Voice broadcasting and internet leads. Cost is generally between $3 to $7 for an exclusive lead of someone interested in making a change. You can turn them on or turn them off, depending on your work schedule.

Works for me.

Isn't voice broadcasting to residential illegal?

As far as i know it only is in select states... Ohio being the newest, also Indiana and California. Other than that it is open and it works.

I have tried it a few times and found it to be a good lead source.

I was thinking this was a federal prohibition, from the FTC. Definitely trumps state law.

Isn't voice broadcasting to residential illegal?

According to the FTC it is. The exception to that would be if they have specifically opted-in to receive VB calls.

There are plenty of people doing it though.

Most of them haven't been caught.

Yet.

Back