0 - 85 or 0-45 FE Companies

John Galt

Guru
100+ Post Club
Jawga
Looking for FE carriers that accept ages 0-85 or have a product for 0-45.

Do any of you know one of these? Preference is a PHI available, unless the carrier has a pretty good track record with agents on issuing as applied. I am not interested in:

1. SNL
2. Settlers
3. Trans

United Heritage does accept these ages and thats great, I can look past the non PHI with them as I have heard good things about them from other agents.

Just looking to see if any other FE carriers accept 0-85 with PHI.

Do any of you know one of these? Preference is a PHI available, unless the carrier has a pretty good track record with agents on issuing as applied. I am not interested in:

1. SNL
2. Settlers
3. Trans

United Heritage does accept these ages and thats great, I can look past the non PHI with them as I have heard good things about them from other agents.

Sentinel Security goes 0-85...does POS(but no approval at end)even on Sat. and Sun. They also take Debit Express and Credit Cards. Rates compare with Trinity. They have a true Graded(30/70/100.

I just looked and they aren't in many southern states...Louisiana, Florida, Texas and N. Carolina.

Last edited:

1. SNL
2. Settlers
3. Trans

FEX gives these companies for age 0.. Don't know about some of them doing POS.

Attachments

• FEXQuotesage0.pdf
    20.9 KB · Views: 31
Looking for FE carriers that accept ages 0-85 or have a product for 0-45. Do any of you know one of these? Preference is a PHI available, unless the carrier has a pretty good track record with agents on issuing as applied. I am not interested in: 1. SNL 2. Settlers 3. Trans United Heritage does accept these ages and thats great, I can look past the non PHI with them as I have heard good things about them from other agents. Just looking to see if any other FE carriers accept 0-85 with PHI.

Do you not have SLAC there?

Looking for FE carriers that accept ages 0-85 or have a product for 0-45. Do any of you know one of these? Preference is a PHI available, unless the carrier has a pretty good track record with agents on issuing as applied. I am not interested in: 1. SNL 2. Settlers 3. Trans United Heritage does accept these ages and thats great, I can look past the non PHI with them as I have heard good things about them from other agents. Just looking to see if any other FE carriers accept 0-85 with PHI.

Assurity and American Memorial.

Assurity (pos opt'l <60)

Columbian Financial (pricing same as assurity for young). Very good renewals. Bit pricey for FE though.

Occidental - they also offer a return of premium term policy and term to 95. They have a disability income rider as well as critical illness (ADB).

Assurity (pos opt'l <60)

Columbian Financial (pricing same as assurity for young). Very good renewals. Bit pricey for FE though.

Occidental - they also offer a return of premium term policy and term to 95. They have a disability income rider as well as critical illness (ADB).

Columbian you have to use the MDO product from age 0-24 for simplified underwriting.. However. they do not do a POS on it. .. Not sure the even do an Rx Check or MIB on that product.

Do you write much with them? I was told their underwriting was horrible... but the rates sure are good.

I've written quite a bit. Two-year lookback on most everything including cancer, bipolar, and schizo. Won't take anyone who was turned down in the last 12 months or anyone on disability compensation. Funny enough about as liberal on diabetics as you can be. Don't even ask what age insulin use started.

Back