0 - 85 or 0-45 FE Companies

Assurity and American Memorial.

Baed on the qutes I posted, AmMem looks to be really high priced.

----------

I've written quite a bit. Two-year lookback on most everything including cancer, bipolar, and schizo. Won't take anyone who was turned down in the last 12 months or anyone on disability compensation. Funny enough about as liberal on diabetics as you can be. Don't even ask what age insulin use started.

Do they give approval at the end of the interview?

Baed on the qutes I posted, AmMem looks to be really high priced.

----------

Do they give approval at the end of the interview?

Yep. I like them, you just don't put anyone who isn't pretty healthy there. Only problem is they offer limited draft dates: 1, 5, 10, 15, 20, 25.

Do you write much with them? I was told their underwriting was horrible... but the rates sure are good.

Yes, it's pretty tough (SLAC). But in FL we still have a real simple 10 year old app. An updated one is coming, so I've heard.

Yes, they are in GA. In most states, other than mine, they have 0-49 and 50-85 apps.

Yes, it's pretty tough (SLAC). But in FL we still have a real simple 10 year old app. An updated one is coming, so I've heard.

Yes, they are in GA. In most states, other than mine, they have 0-49 and 50-85 apps.

I just realized we were talking about younger ages. They are completely different there. Make you add years to the age for pricing purposes for several different things and don't give POS approval.

I just realized we were talking about younger ages. They are completely different there. Make you add years to the age for pricing purposes for several different things and don't give POS approval.

Yea...one thing I don't like about them. That, and the aforementioned limited draft dates.

Old American to age 85. Commission change next month for the good. Under 10k no MIB or script check. Phone interview not Even 3 minutes. Preferred,standard, and graded.

I have slac, i should have listed that one ad well, i dont put much with them for reasons mentioned, limited draft dates, horrible pos with no decision for the 0-49 app.

So does the columbian product have a pos with decision for 0-49?

Do you write much with them? I was told their underwriting was horrible... but the rates sure are good.

I do every now and again. Interview is kinda long. I only try them with healthy folks.

I've only done two under 50, but everything went smooth with those.

A live person answers the phone when you call them. To me, that's a big deal. Trinity and SLAC both do that. I can't stand automated systems.

The draft dates doesn't bother me, but I'm not putting folks with them that I suspect are running to the bank and withdrawing all their money on payday.

We also use Standard Life and Accident (SLAICO) and Assurity.

Settlers is my first Choice 0-49 if FE is warranted (Usually Silver because of weight), otherwise I write Fully underwritten Whole Life with Baltimore Life or Assurity.

Back