2nd LH Replacement

No, it just meant I wet by without calling from an old mailer lead!!

I personally do not see how agents that strictly do drop ins can be so successful. 99% of the drop ins I do are never home. Whether I drop in at 10:00AM or 7:00PM there are usually no cars and no one at home. These senior south Louisianians must be the busiest people I have ever seen. The only thing I have never done is door knock on a Saturday. I am not saying I will not but it will be a last resort.

I personally do not see how agents that strictly do drop ins can be so successful. 99% of the drop ins I do are never home. Whether I drop in at 10:00AM or 7:00PM there are usually no cars and no one at home. These senior south Louisianians must be the busiest people I have ever seen. The only thing I have never done is door knock on a Saturday. I am not saying I will not but it will be a last resort.
:D Years ago, I started selling med Sup because it was a daytime market.. And, for the most part, that was true. But this is a new batch of seniors we have today. They are much more mobile and constantly on the go.. Many are still working as Seniors tend to be healthier than they were 40 years ago. Seems that there are times it is much easier to catch young family folks at home...:yes:

To strictly drive-bys you've got to have pretty big surplus of old leads. Some guys also just do them on their way to and from scheduled stuff. Once you get them all mapped out it's not that bad and at least it's not really out of your way.

Maybe at some point, I will get better...but for now, I dont see how anyone can do JUST drive-bys or JUST appts?? I try to get appts, but I do drive bys when I dont have any or in between them. I've sold from both....of course Id prefer appts!!

Back