$30/month GI term policy for $100k to age 85?

SureMed is owned by Ideal Concepts. SureMed is an Association Membership and one of the membership benefits is a Group Term Life Insurance Policy. The membership has a one time member fee of $50 and then the $30/m member fee has a $100K life insurance benefit. No Med Exams. No health questions. Policy expires at 85yo.

The company has been in business since 2005, Tthe BBB has been tracking them since 2010. And, it has an A+ Better Business Bureau rating. Please see link below.

Suremed Inc | Better Business Bureau® Profile

YES. Because it is a Group Term policy, there is wording in the contract that the terms can change. However, there is not ONE complaint on the BBB websie that rates have gone up, death benefit lowered, and term length reduced. Ideal Concepts also writes Medicare Health Plans under American Insurance Organization. Looks like all of the complaints are related to telmarketing and sales related to Medicare (I didn't review all 23). NOT SureMed.

Yes ... this seems too good to be true. But, the policy max is only $100K, the younger and older members of the group might balance out for actuarial purposes. And ... looks like rates have not increased for 17 years!

AND .... the agent commission is VERY low and the one time $50 fee might help offset payouts. Maybe part of WHY rate so low for such high death benefit. Please call me if you want a plan. Risk $80 to check it out.

JWHolder Insurance
702 684-9915

SureMed is owned by Ideal Concepts. SureMed is an Association Membership and one of the membership benefits is a Group Term Life Insurance Policy. The membership has a one time member fee of $50 and then the $30/m member fee has a $100K life insurance benefit. No Med Exams. No health questions. Policy expires at 85yo.

The company has been in business since 2005, Tthe BBB has been tracking them since 2010. And, it has an A+ Better Business Bureau rating. Please see link below.

Suremed Inc | Better Business Bureau® Profile

YES. Because it is a Group Term policy, there is wording in the contract that the terms can change. However, there is not ONE complaint on the BBB websie that rates have gone up, death benefit lowered, and term length reduced. Ideal Concepts also writes Medicare Health Plans under American Insurance Organization. Looks like all of the complaints are related to telmarketing and sales related to Medicare (I didn't review all 23). NOT SureMed.

Yes ... this seems too good to be true. But, the policy max is only $100K, the younger and older members of the group might balance out for actuarial purposes. And ... looks like rates have not increased for 17 years!

AND .... the agent commission is VERY low and the one time $50 fee might help offset payouts. Maybe part of WHY rate so low for such high death benefit. Please call me if you want a plan. Risk $80 to check it out.

JWHolder Insurance
702 684-9915
And where do you fit in? :skeptical:

I sell Medicare and Life Insurance plans including SureMed.
YES .... the rate/terms can change at any time and ... a person can cancel at any time. It is what it is ... so what? "$30/m for $100K while it lasts". And it's lasted for quite some time. NOTHING wrong with that. I have three policies. If it changes to terms I don't like I can cancel. So what? $30/m for $100K along the way ...

It's in addition to or in lieu of .... for example, a 65yo guy paying $62/m for $10K Final Expense nonsense ...

I sell Medicare and Life Insurance plans including SureMed.
YES .... the rate/terms can change at any time and ... a person can cancel at any time. It is what it is ... so what? "$30/m for $100K while it lasts". And it's lasted for quite some time. NOTHING wrong with that. I have three policies. If it changes to terms I don't like I can cancel. So what? $30/m for $100K along the way ...

It's in addition to or in lieu of .... for example, a 65yo guy paying $62/m for $10K Final Expense nonsense ...
What's the comp, 10%......so what? :twitchy:

Maybe you didn’t realize you were posting in the Final Expense forum. You just offended a bunch of agents who sell FE day in and day out and genuinely help people even if they eventually live past age 85. Yes, many of those people could probably benefit from a $100k group policy in addition to, not in lieu of, their FE policy. I’ve written my mother-in-law on a FE policy twice. She’s now 90 years old. She h

Congratulations for offending everybody you’re trying to recruit with that post! :D (Or did you not realize you were posting in the FINAL EXPENSE forum???)

Yea .... I don't care if other agents "offended" because I think FE is nonsense. I just care about potential life Insurance buyers who might find this forum like I did.

Final Expense is just a deceiving name for over priced low benefit ("you only need $10-20K for your final expenses") term life ins. Potential customers can call me for the SureMed. Other life agents can keep trying to sell "Final Expense". More power to you .... and if someone lives past 85 ... they are probably better off saving the monthly amount they pay for FE, give what they've saved to what ever heirs left ....

Yea .... I don't care if other agents "offended" because I think FE is nonsense. I just care about potential life Insurance buyers who might find this forum like I did.

Final Expense is just a deceiving name for over priced low benefit ("you only need $10-20K for your final expenses") term life ins. Potential customers can call me for the SureMed. Other life agents can keep trying to sell "Final Expense". More power to you .... and if someone lives past 85 ... they are probably better off saving the monthly amount they pay for FE, give what they've saved to what ever heirs left ....
giphy.gif

Back