$30/month GI term policy for $100k to age 85?

If you were by chance wondering if you were one of the 6 pathetic ones referenced in the Annuity forum post today, you are certainly in the top 5 for sure. There should be a badge for that or a special discount on forum membership for being top in being pathetic/cute/idiotic

Guess I'll need to read it sometime.

So ..I am about to buy this policy from another agent...I am 67 ...male ..my purpose is to use it for FE , My major reasoning is..It is CHEAP...my biggest concern is ...Is it a legitimate Insurance company? will it pay $25,000 when my wife needs to bury me...(currently, I am told the non-accidental death benefit starts after 2 years)

So ..I am about to buy this policy from another agent...I am 67 ...male ..my purpose is to use it for FE , My major reasoning is..It is CHEAP...my biggest concern is ...Is it a legitimate Insurance company? will it pay $25,000 when my wife needs to bury me...(currently, I am told the non-accidental death benefit starts after 2 years)

What is the name of the company? We can tell you what you need to know.

Huh? What? Someone asked for help, that's why.

LOL--just messing with you. Go back to the original post, you will see where the SureMed guy got arguing with you & others on this thread. I just inserted some of his common words into the answer to your most recent question.

SureMed. It isn't Final Expense non-sense

Why do you care?

So what

Huh? What? Someone asked for help, that's why.

LOL--just messing with you. Go back to the original post, you will see where the SureMed guy got arguing with you & others on this thread. I just inserted some of his common words into the answer to your most recent question.
He hasn’t answered yet. But if he’s talking about SureMed, I just checked the website. I can’t find any mention of a death benefit for natural causes.

Back