$30/month GI term policy for $100k to age 85?

Yea .... I don't care if other agents "offended" because I think FE is nonsense. I just care about potential life Insurance buyers who might find this forum like I did.

Final Expense is just a deceiving name for over priced low benefit ("you only need $10-20K for your final expenses") term life ins. Potential customers can call me for the SureMed. Other life agents can keep trying to sell "Final Expense". More power to you .... and if someone lives past 85 ... they are probably better off saving the monthly amount they pay for FE, give what they've saved to what ever heirs left ....

I don't think you understand the FE market at all. If you did, you wouldn't make such a remark. You're trying to use logic and the sense of money management and apply it to the FE market.

Doesn't work like that!

Yea .... I don't care if other agents "offended" because I think FE is nonsense. I just care about potential life Insurance buyers who might find this forum like I did.

Final Expense is just a deceiving name for over priced low benefit ("you only need $10-20K for your final expenses") term life ins. Potential customers can call me for the SureMed. Other life agents can keep trying to sell "Final Expense". More power to you .... and if someone lives past 85 ... they are probably better off saving the monthly amount they pay for FE, give what they've saved to what ever heirs left ....

An association plan is risky.

Did he really say Final Expense was term insurance?
There are only a few things worse than talking about something you know absolutely nothing about, as if you are an expert on the subject. However, attaching your photo of yourself while in the process probably ranks #1.

In the Exclusions it says does Not cover if Accidental death caused by Sickness or Disease or bodily infirmity.

I click on covered and it won't open

Yea ... I didn't realize this was "just forum for Final Expense Life Insurance". Please forgive me if I though it was for Life Insurance in general. Regardless .... I only came to this forum because a person I talked to about the term life available as part of the SureMed Membership saw negative info on here. I just had to get the record straight. And ... funny part is .... I have had several agents from this forum call me ... AND GET THE POLICY!!!!
and if I called any FE policy term ... big deal. I know there might be cash value FE policies available. This policy is GREAT low cost life insurance in addition to cash value FE policies.

Back