$30/month GI term policy for $100k to age 85?

Yea ... I didn't realize this was "just forum for Final Expense Life Insurance". Please forgive me if I though it was for Life Insurance in general. Regardless .... I only came to this forum because a person I talked to about the term life available as part of the SureMed Membership saw negative info on here. I just had to get the record straight. And ... funny part is .... I have had several agents from this forum call me ... AND GET THE POLICY!!!!
and if I called any FE policy term ... big deal. I know there might be cash value FE policies available. This policy is GREAT low cost life insurance in addition to cash value FE policies.
Soooo what.

You didn't answer post #29.

Yea ... I didn't realize this was "just forum for Final Expense Life Insurance". Please forgive me if I though it was for Life Insurance in general. Regardless .... I only came to this forum because a person I talked to about the term life available as part of the SureMed Membership saw negative info on here. I just had to get the record straight. And ... funny part is .... I have had several agents from this forum call me ... AND GET THE POLICY!!!!
and if I called any FE policy term ... big deal. I know there might be cash value FE policies available. This policy is GREAT low cost life insurance in addition to cash value FE policies.

I am not an FE agent. Just ask any of these guys. Especially :biggrin:. I write What these guys call FE. Which is really just WL with tables / risk built in. I also write about traditional products. Many times in the same house.

Two questions:

Say a 70 yr old diabetic with AFIb buys it. Gets lightheaded because of the AFIB or Low sugar. They fall and hit their head and die. Does the policy pay the claiment?

Do you replace inforce Life Insurance with this produce?

OK, Bonus question - is it covered by the guaranteed Assoc of the state? What happens if it dissolves?

Thanks

Two questions:

Say a 70 yr old diabetic with AFIb buys it. Gets lightheaded because of the AFIB or Low sugar. They fall and hit their head and die. Does the policy pay the claiment?

Do you replace inforce Life Insurance with this produce?

OK, Bonus question - is it covered by the guaranteed Assoc of the state? What happens if it dissolves?

Thanks
You think you're real "cute" and clever with your question. But you forgot to mention if fall, hit head, and die within 1st year!

No health questions or exam.
If person dies of natuaral causes within 1st year - NO coverage.
If dies of accident wihin 1st year - covered.
In example above, if within first year, hope coronor reports death from diabetes - not blunt force trauma to head. If after one year ... doesn't matter what coroner reports - covered.

This is $30/m term until person is 85yo. I don't "replace" anything. Person can do whatever they want with whatever policy they already have.

YES. Life Policy underwritten by a life insurance company who is covered under the states Guaratee Assoc.

I'm tired of all these questions ... I get such small commish its rediculous. If you want it. get it. If not, don't.

It's $30/m for $100,000 a month and, yes, can "go away" at any time. If changes to $50/m for $50K ... I'm glad I'm still alive to decide if I still want it or not.

You think you're real "cute" and clever with your question. But you forgot to mention if fall, hit head, and die within 1st year!

No health questions or exam.
If person dies of natuaral causes within 1st year - NO coverage.
If dies of accident wihin 1st year - covered.
In example above, if within first year, hope coronor reports death from diabetes - not blunt force trauma to head. If after one year ... doesn't matter what coroner reports - covered.

This is $30/m term until person is 85yo. I don't "replace" anything. Person can do whatever they want with whatever policy they already have.

YES. Life Policy underwritten by a life insurance company who is covered under the states Guaratee Assoc.

I'm tired of all these questions ... I get such small commish its rediculous. If you want it. get it. If not, don't.

It's $30/m for $100,000 a month and, yes, can "go away" at any time. If changes to $50/m for $50K ... I'm glad I'm still alive to decide if I still want it or not.

""You think you're real "cute" and clever with your question. But you forgot to mention if fall, hit head, and die within 1st year!""

OK Sparky, It was a legit question. You couldn't just answer it without the tantrum? You are triggered easily.

Not our first rodeo. You brought it here to a forum of agents, not a senior center. OK, It kinda is that also. Then you road rage the thread. This isn't like being in your car yelling at talk radio. Here the radio yells back.

I assume you have been doing this a while. I hope you chill the out and hang around and share. "If not, don't".

20150824181921-meditate-yoga-relax-calm-zen.jpeg

""You think you're real "cute" and clever with your question. But you forgot to mention if fall, hit head, and die within 1st year!""

OK Sparky, It was a legit question. You couldn't just answer it without the tantrum? You are triggered easily.

Not our first rodeo. You brought it here to a forum of agents, not a senior center. OK, It kinda is that also. Then you road rage the thread. This isn't like being in your car yelling at talk radio. Here the radio yells back.

I assume you have been doing this a while. I hope you chill the out and hang around and share. "If not, don't".

View attachment 7686

If you were by chance wondering if you were one of the 6 pathetic ones referenced in the Annuity forum post today, you are certainly in the top 5 for sure. There should be a badge for that or a special discount on forum membership for being top in being pathetic/cute/idiotic

Then you road rage the thread.

LOL ... you think my comment "road raged the thread". LMAO
Look ... please look at headline subject of thread. I just stumbled upon this thread and am clarifying / answering all the questions.

This policy is perfectly legit. call me if you want it. 702 684-9915
PS. I am no longer getting notifications on this thread. I "unwatched" it.

LOL ... you think my comment "road raged the thread". LMAO
Look ... please look at headline subject of thread. I just stumbled upon this thread and am clarifying / answering all the questions.

This policy is perfectly legit. call me if you want it. 702 684-9915
PS. I am no longer getting notifications on this thread. I "unwatched" it.

I am going out on a limb, I don't think you clarifying and answering the questions about the policy is what got you in hot water with the other responders. I think it was your lack of awareness of who you were responding to, bashing their products of Final Expense, being wrong about Final Expense being term & then quickly getting aggressive defensive & most of all saying So What so many times

More power to you .... and if someone lives past 85 ... they are probably better off saving the monthly amount they pay for FE, give what they've saved to what ever heirs left ....

Do you need the countdown app to figure this?

Back