4leads.net or The Lead Room

I started buying final expense leads from them about a year ago at a fixed cost of $20 per lead. Everything went ok for about 8 months and they were sometimes a little slow on fulfillment but I always received my leads. Then about may I placed a large order for 248 leads in 2 states at a total cost of app $4800. To date I have received app 128. I have written them and called and all I get is voice mail. last week I got an e blast from them reminding of the upcoming holidays and how I needed to order now. They are not honest and I would hate to see anybody else lose their money like I have. If any body doubts my story or if they get in here to refute it I have the paid invoices as well as dated lead fulfillment forms on their letterhead I will be glad to fax you. I also talked to one of my IMO's and they told they had placed an even bigger order and had the same problem and they were advising their agents to stay away from this company.

Re: Beware of 4leads.net or The Lead Room

I'd sue them and file a complaint with the b.b.b..

Re: Beware of 4leads.net or The Lead Room

I wish we would have seen this post before we made the mistake of getting in bed with this scumbag! we paid him 3k a month ago for Med Supp, he guaranteed us a 4% response, he was willing to modify the mailer, called everyday to get our business. Then, after 4 weeks of no response this scumbag had a bi-polar episode when i finally got him on the phone and voiced my frustration with the results. I approached in a mature business manner by the way and was subjected to some rants that i would have NEVER spoken to a client the way he did. DON'T TRUST OR BELIEVE A WORD THIS GUY SAYS!

I assume these are leads from Riley or Ron Morgan?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old Acculead Bunch!

Last edited:
My experience was bad as well. At first I kept on believing that the leads were coming ....the leads were coming ...they were just backed up.

BUT, in their agreement it says you need to wait 90 days before requesting a refund because they need time to generate a lead.

Conveniently, you can't dispute the charge on your CC and they WILL NOT give a refund. Trust me, I've been trying for several months.

I started buying final expense leads from them about a year ago at a fixed cost of $20 per lead. Everything went ok for about 8 months and they were sometimes a little slow on fulfillment but I always received my leads. Then about may I placed a large order for 248 leads in 2 states at a total cost of app $4800. To date I have received app 128. I have written them and called and all I get is voice mail. last week I got an e blast from them reminding of the upcoming holidays and how I needed to order now. They are not honest and I would hate to see anybody else lose their money like I have. If any body doubts my story or if they get in here to refute it I have the paid invoices as well as dated lead fulfillment forms on their letterhead I will be glad to fax you. I also talked to one of my IMO's and they told they had placed an even bigger order and had the same problem and they were advising their agents to stay away from this company.

Did you ever receive the rest of your leads?
My experience was bad as well. At first I kept on believing that the leads were coming ....the leads were coming ...they were just backed up.

BUT, in their agreement it says you need to wait 90 days before requesting a refund because they need time to generate a lead.

Conveniently, you can't dispute the charge on your CC and they WILL NOT give a refund. Trust me, I've been trying for several months.

I just disputed my charge on my credit card from this freak! They will deposit my provisional credit within 48 hours of receiving my paperwork.
I assume these are leads from Riley or Ron Morgan?
The old Acculead Bunch!

.......yup!

Last edited:
Back