5 Star Strikes Again

John was that customer on direct express or a debit card? I am curious if that could be the reason for the NSF. Sometimes there is a delay from the time the merchants process the cards especially with a debit card.

Paige, no, it was a checking account, money is and was there, I think 5 star messed up, I'll confirm on Monday.

Does 5 Star have an agent address change form? I've emailed them a few times letting them know I have a new address and I get no response.

Does 5 Star have an agent address change form? I've emailed them a few times letting them know I have a new address and I get no response.

Not sure, I can give an update that they did screw up on the banking numbers associated with my client. I'm done with them, not writing them any more, just too much hassle.

Not sure, I can give an update that they did screw up on the banking numbers associated with my client. I'm done with them, not writing them any more, just too much hassle.

Same here, had same issue last week where they messed up on numbers and they take FOREVER to issue!

Back