Postage rates going up 5% Jan 22. Fixed cost will be in the $40-$45 range

Sometimes that repeat sender might have bought something overpriced from another agent since in between the last time I was there .
Chance to replace.
I treat these like they never sent a card in before.
Sometimes it’s a complete waste of time and I ask them not to send in any more cards they are costing me money.
Part of the business.
Just roll up your sleeves and go to work.

Sometimes that repeat sender might have bought something overpriced from another agent since in between the last time I was there .
Chance to replace.
I treat these like they never sent a card in before.
Sometimes it’s a complete waste of time and I ask them not to send in any more cards they are costing me money.
Part of the business.
Just roll up your sleeves and go to work.

That happens a lot. They have bought from BL, AmAm, AmMem, AARP, OA, Globe, CP, the Mofo GI with nothing wrong with them, SL, CFG, etc. I actually much prefer that they have bought some of that crap rather than doing nothing.

I treat them all the same too. Sometimes I don't remember being there until I pull up at the house. That happened a couple days ago. I remembered I had been there a couple times before. Never got past the door. This time I replaced a 7 year old LH policy.

Last week I went to one and immediately remembered it from before. I had made a presentation there and he didn't buy. He didn't have any life insurance before and didn't want to buy any. I did that one a little differently. He was standing out side. He walked over to my truck and I just said, "haven't we already met?" He said we had. I wasn't even going to get out. I just asked him if anything had changed. He said the only thing that's changed was that he wished he had bought from me before. He said there had been a half dozen or so more come by and no one could get close to the price I quoted.

I got out of the truck, walked over to the picnic table in the yard, fired up the KSKJ eapp and had him approved and on my way in about 5 minutes.

It was an easy sale that day but it had taken two trips and 2 lead purchases to get it.

And I'll most likely get another card from him as will all those other agents.

Nothing out of the ordinary with either of those two examples. Any fulltime FE agent out there working leads could tell those same stories.

And if those kind of stories are not your cup of tea then don't get into FE.

sometimes folks are willing to refer but just don't think of it so it never hurts to ask occasionally..

I'll tell folks if they refer I provide gift cards for those who remain on the books for a time. Cheaper and warmer than DM. I don't do this all the time, but might tighten it up a bit in the near future.

Is anybody on this forum doing their own mailings ?

How are final expense mail return rates in your area ?

In my part of Florida they are right around 1% ? I’m using the old E-64 card from LC which doesn’t mention life insurance.

One of our guys who’s a veteran FE agent in rural,small town Pa. Is getting .4%-.8% using E-64.
His demos are 55-75 0-60k

He cannot continue to put out money for that kinda returns.

Thoughts ?

Is anybody on this forum doing their own mailings ?

How are final expense mail return rates in your area ?

In my part of Florida they are right around 1% ? I’m using the old E-64 card from LC which doesn’t mention life insurance.

One of our guys who’s a veteran FE agent in rural,small town Pa. Is getting .4%-.8% using E-64.
His demos are 55-75 0-60k

He cannot continue to put out money for that kinda returns.

Thoughts ?

Here's my thought and I know it's not going to be popular with you:

Sr Life agents enjoy fixed price DM leads in Pa at $31 each and they do have "final expenses" and "funeral expenses" on them.

In Fl these same DM leads are $37 each.

Of course agents working these leads need to full-time with Sr Life.
If anyone has any questions feel free to call me 252-292-3350...Greg.

I really don't think it's a good idea for an agent to write overpriced policies just to save a few bucks on leads. Too many other ways to get leads and still be able to write multiple companies that will fit the clients needs instead of trying to shove the client into one company's products. But that's just me.

Here's my thought and I know it's not going to be popular with you:

Sr Life agents enjoy fixed price DM leads in Pa at $31 each and they do have "final expenses" and "funeral expenses" on them.

In Fl these same DM leads are $37 each.

Of course agents working these leads need to full-time with Sr Life.
If anyone has any questions feel free to call me 252-292-3350...Greg.

Are you trying to recruit one of Todd’s agents?

Is that not a conflict of interest on this forum?

What can you do with what you have that Todd cannot do ?

Recruiting is a conflict of interest here??

Come on man!!

I found this forum in 2008. He was recruiting 24/7 then. He’s recruiting 24/7 now.

Are you trying to recruit one of Todd’s agents?

Is that not a conflict of interest on this forum?

What can you do with what you have that Todd cannot do
?

I was answering your post #44. As far as answering the bold print just above, I can get fixed price FE DM leads, that have "final expenses" and "funeral expenses" on them for $31 each in Pa. and most of the other states. Fl is $37. And that's not a slight to any other recruiters up here, maybe they can do the same thing?

Back