76F Type 2 Insulin, Heart Surgery

I thought 2 answers yes made it go graded. Insulin and heart surgery

I don't have the app in front of me but 2 answers do make it graded.
One thing that's kinda funky is they can answer yes to all the conditions in one question and it only counts as one yes. I was thinking heart surgery was included in the insulin but I could be wrong

Equitable asks about diabetes in combo with heart, stoke or circulation disorder. It would go rop with equitable

----------

What about TransAmerica std ?

I just called Equitable and as long as she's had no complications from the diabetes...such as amputation or neuropathy, she should get the Standard. This is assuming there aren't any other conditions we don't know about. Also, you find out at the end of the POS if she gets Standard and get the policy #. You can do it on a 3 way call too.

----------

I would just wait til June when she is 2 years out and write it immediate. No reason to make her pay that much.

You can get immediate with Equitable.

I just called Equitable and as long as she's had no complications from the diabetes...such as amputation or neuropathy, she should get the Standard. This is assuming there aren't any other conditions we don't know about. Also, you find out at the end of the POS if she gets Standard and get the policy #. You can do it on a 3 way call too.

----------

You can get immediate with Equitable.

Question #11 in section one reads
"In the past two years, have you been prescribed medication for diabetes in combo with a medical history of:
Stroke, tia, heart disease or disorder"

I don't see how they could Answer no

I have had very little luck using Equitable on the life cases and getting an approval. Seems like the ones you think will fit with them never do for some reason.

"In the past two years, have you been prescribed medication for diabetes in combo with a medical history of:

Agreed. That question looks like a definite knockout to me.

Yes...that's a given that they take meds for both. I'm just saying that I called the # for the POS interview. I gave them the info Jimmy listed. The guy even went and checked with his supervisor, then came back and said they should go Standard if no complications from diabetes. Don't some carriers look at that question as if they've been taking insulin for more than 2 years, it's considered maintenance.

Anyone wants to call and see if they get the same answer I got(I've seen it vary from one interviewer to another)...here's the #. 886-551-1781

Yes...that's a given that they take meds for both. I'm just saying that I called the # for the POS interview. I gave them the info Jimmy listed. The guy even went and checked with his supervisor, then came back and said they should go Standard if no complications from diabetes. Don't some carriers look at that question as if they've been taking insulin for more than 2 years, it's considered maintenance.

Anyone wants to call and see if they get the same answer I got(I've seen it vary from one interviewer to another)...here's the #. 886-551-1781

I am 99.9% site that equitable looks at 1st fill date on rx. So you could have a point there. I will call tomorrow because if your right they will be getting more business from me

Back