Aged Lead Tested Script Anyone???

I have dozens of aged leads from people I couldn't contact from an expo I did, and I want to reach out to them, but I'd be interested to know if anyone had an aged lead script they'd like to share :)

Just curious. Thanks

How old are they? What did they fill out?
Did they fill out something to win something or did they want more info about insurance?

Great response pitch!

Glad he apologized for the drama. It would have been nice if he agreed that he was wrong and apologized to me for his attack.

I guess when you have as much practice being an asshole as I, it just comes naturally (at least to me) to apologize when I'm wrong.

Rick

NO. My apologizes for the drama. It was wrong to call medsubtage a whore. I just dislike when people respond to a post that they shouldn't come on here looking for help implying or saying they should search the answer or go pay someone for the answer. Man if you don't want to help just move along.

You dislike it when people give legitimate advice? Why would an agent give out something, (script) that is making them successful, for free, and create more competition, on something they worked hard creating? It doesn't make sense. I certainly can't imagine anyone posting it on a public form. If you get it for free, it's going to be worth about what you paid for it in most cases.

There are a lot of really smart, successful agents on the form, that have worked hard to get to where they are today. A lot of them also offer their assistance in exchange for an override, which is exactly what I told the OP.

You dislike it when people give legitimate advice? Why would an agent give out something, (script) that is making them successful, for free, and create more competition, on something they worked hard creating? It doesn't make sense. I certainly can't imagine anyone posting it on a public form. If you get it for free, it's going to be worth about what you paid for it in most cases.

There are a lot of really smart, successful agents on the form, that have worked hard to get to where they are today. A lot of them also offer their assistance in exchange for an override, which is exactly what I told the OP.

He was looking for a script. You didn't have one to share. Should have moved on. You gave unsolicited advice. He is looking for a script to work a few dozen leftovers from an expo and that's it. He sees people sharing their stuff including scripts here all the time so he posted to see if someone wanted to help. They can move on if they didn't. I bet he already knew he can move his contracting to someone for less commissions to get their tutoring. Doesn't make sense to work a few leftover leads one time does it? Can't believe you are still promoting that thought. He may already be in that situations and wanted some different perspectives. Sorry but that wasn't legit advice.

I just don't know what you mean about this forum. The members of this one give out tons of free knowledge, experience and scripts. The only reason he hasn't got more is because of the holidays, the traffic is way down this week. A lot are off.

He was looking for a script. You didn't have one to share. Should have moved on. You gave unsolicited advice. He is looking for a script to work a few dozen leftovers from an expo and that's it. He sees people sharing their stuff including scripts here all the time so he posted to see if someone wanted to help. They can move on if they didn't. I bet he already knew he can move his contracting to someone for less commissions to get their tutoring. Doesn't make sense to work a few leftover leads one time does it? Can't believe you are still promoting that thought. He may already be in that situations and wanted some different perspectives. Sorry but that wasn't legit advice.

I just don't know what you mean about this forum. The members of this one give out tons of free knowledge, experience and scripts. The only reason he hasn't got more is because of the holidays, the traffic is way down this week. A lot are off.

You're clearly right. What was I thinking.... :goofy:

Here is a freebe for you

Merry Christmas!

Newby, Thanks for that nugget!! I was cruising around your site and found the audio of the JDeasy interview. That was the christmas present for me! Exactly what I was looking for.

mustfastpitch said:
When the person probably many consider the biggest asshole on the forum calls me an asshole it should be special. But it means little coming from an egomaniac bully who thinks he's God's gift to the forum and a self declared moderator/ king. Happy Holidays.

Rick, it seems mustfastpitch thinks you have surpassed he who shall not be named...I don't know if it is an honor or not.

Back