AgencyIQ Vs. InsideSales.com - CRM & Lead Management Software

I am currently looking at Agency IQ and Leads 360. Trying to determine which will work best for me. My priorities are:

1.) Quality drip email/auto responders that are customizable
2.) Ability to track email sent, received, opened, etc.
3.) Integrate with lead providers and my website leads
4.) Lead distribution capabilities

The email piece is clearly the most important part to me. Any thoughts about which is better? Any other suggestions?

I would love some imput.

They're both good at different things.

Leads360 sends emails faster. Less end up in spam. It gives notifications if the email bounces, or if the email address is invalid. It also gives a notification that shows when the email is opened in some cases, but its not 100% reliable. It is more expensive for a single user. The email periods and status that sends them is not customizable without buying the 1000$ per month version.

AgencyIQ is INFINITELY customizable. You can make it do anything you want based on status or time period. The only feature it was missing that I noticed before was that it didn't have a setting to send email based on the clients birthday. You can set the time frame, you can set the number of emails, you can set it different for different status or line of business. Leads360 does not allow that. It does not track bounced emails as well, or deliver as quickly because their system has timing issues where it sometimes takes 20 or 30 minutes for your lead to get into the system unless you manually entered it.

So AgencyIQ, cheaper, more customizable.
Leads360, faster, better tracking.

First of all, I use Agency IQ for lead management and actually like their product. This is just for the benefit of other agents, who may come on here (like I did) and search for them by name....

They ran a 'bait and switch' on me when I signed up. There is a small $125 set up fee which was not disclosed (at least not to me and definitely not on their website) until I had put so much time into the program (setting up autoresponders, importing contacts, etc) that is was not feasibly possible to opt for a different company (which I dont think I would have done anyway).

It's not the fee itself, which is quite reasonable for the amount of set-ups they had to do on my account, but that they used this tactic as a business practice, that irks me.

I can't, or am not going to, penalize them with taking my business elsewhere, because of the sheer amount of hours I've put into setting my system up. So, I just wanted to put this out there for anyone else comparing the two. I'm hoping its not an indicator of how they are to work with as a company, but I would imagine it is.

There is no reliable way to identify if user opened email or not. I personally developed such "things", but general nature of the communication type doesn't allow it.

Back