AHCP Getting a New President?

More of a New Jersey attitude.....:nah:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I know Mikey.... he is a cool dude... in his own new york attutide. He was one of the big boys at DBP before their tent folded with peter naurat. He used to live here in dallas i think... at least i think so, i think i was at his house a few times

More of a New Jersey attitude....:biggrin:

Last edited:
Those would be fantastic leads - from people who need to rent their TV sets.

Well, if you look at the actual data on the customers, they are not as poor and broke as you would think, horrible with money, yes, but ultra poor and not in need of insurance, no.

I am actually going to direct investor relations to this board and some of the threads dealing with ACHP.

Very true the new owners are totally new to insurance, so they need to know what is wrong with their division from you guys.

But upside is new owners actually are making profit and have good cash flows, something the previous owner did not. So they have the ability to fix the commission structure even if it might hurt at first. Their others divisions are fairly strong, ACHP is basically breaking even.

I will actually be in need of private insurance when I get out of Army so will definetly hit someone up here soon.

Changing the commission structure to allow agents to receive their full first year of commission and renewals without this "debt account" would be a great step forward.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Well, if you look at the actual data on the customers, they are not as poor and broke as you would think, horrible with money, yes, but ultra poor and not in need of insurance, no.

Why start the race to the bottom? Why not focus on small business owners or at least middle class? Yes, you'll sign up the "rent-a-center" crowd but the lapse rate will be extremely high.

Good Lord, even Mega Life knows to market to small business owners.

Last edited:
Norvax is the last GA in the world I would ever consider working under. Never, never, never.

Some of these agencies will never learn. It's not about sales - it's about persistency. Ask the now defunct HBD call centers, they'll tell you all about it.

"$40,000" written in a week is worthless. How much of that $40,000 is on the books 12 months later. Then organizations are 100% sales focused - only concentrating on how much was crammed into UW in any given week that's when chargebacks become a huge issue.

That would be one of the reasons I dumped internet leads and moved to telemarketing small biz owners; "John? Hey, I need to cancel this because I just got a job."

Latest posts

Back