AHCP Getting a New President?

Stick rate has always been poor with Internet leads on individual insurance which is a transitional product.

Im sorry TX, I just dont see it that way. I guess the bottom could fall out today and all 528 clients cancel, but no I dont see internet sales being a cancel haven. I guess its because I call all my clients and build the relationship with them. And I'm just a one man shop... but no TX, I disagree with your comments

They don't all cancel. Of course not. But some get jobs. Some just are broke and don't pay their bills.

There is little you can do about either of those two scenerios.

My point is to be realistic which I am sure you are Peeler. You know the biz.

You can make it up in volume if you COA is low enough.

Looks like a another new President could be on the way.

Section 5—Corporate Governance and Management
Item 5.02. Departure of Directors or Certain Officers; Election of Directors; Appointment of Certain Officers; Compensatory Arrangements of Certain Officers.

On April 13, 2010, Access Plans, Inc. announced the departure of Michael Shiomos from his position and employment as the President of its insurance marketing division and subsidiary, America’s Health Care/Rx Plan Agency, Inc., effective on April 13, 2010.

Anyone know who might replace him? Nothing official from company. It does make me worry about the coming Q numbers, maybe he did not get it done. I see they did change up their advance and commisions somewhat. Hope it was not to late.​

Back