AIG Guaranteed

And when the carrier rescinds your policy in 18 months you'd be wishing you paid more and got a card from me.

You gotta be a full time agent to understand this.

That you are not.
Even after your "words of wisdom", my feelings haven't changed. You can keep your birthday card. :biggrin:

Price doesn’t matter.

Agents who are full time in the business know this.

You are correct. It only matters to those who have to pay for it, which is a majority of the poor people. Obviously they don't care about money or they would have more of it! LOL

You are correct. It only matters to those who have to pay for it, which is a majority of the poor people. Obviously they don't care about money or they would have more of it! LOL

Poor people make poor choices.

This is why they cant pay their water bill but have a smart phone.

Those with money are more conscientious about their spending.

Poor people make poor choices.

This is why they cant pay their water bill but have a smart phone.

Those with money are more conscientious about their spending.
This, I'll agree with. Not all, but many poor people are often the one's that have to pay the high interest rates for Pay Day Loans and Buy Here - Pay Here car lots. It's ironic that they're in the boat they're in because they can't handle money and as a result have to pay more for lots of things, including life insurance.

So true! I didn't grow up with money either. I do remember one of my Mother's sayings that popped up all the time: "Poor people have to do poor ways". Later in life I finally realized that it was the "Poor Mentality" that keep people in that boat. So no, you don't have to do poor ways, but most of the time it's the only way the poor know to do.

This is exactly why I wont sell for a carrier unless they have true Social Security Billing.

I also wont take Credit Cards, Debit Cards, or Direct Express.

In the long run you'll make more only selling to the best quality of client, instead of chasing around people who make poor choices.

This is exactly why I wont sell for a carrier unless they have true Social Security Billing.

In the long run you'll make more only selling to the best quality of client, instead of chasing around people who make poor choices.
I thought you only represented one carrier.

Isn't that the "typical FE prospect"?:err:

Sorry... I shoot at anything that moves when I'm in front of them. :yes:

Why are there not more carriers that do true SS billing ?

How difficult is it for a company to have it ?

Seems like if they want to be in the game they would understand it's a necessity ?

Are they that clueless ?

Back