All Web Leads.com?

jdeasy

Guru
5000 Post Club
Hanson, Ky
Anybody used allwebleads.com? I did a search here and nothing came up.

I used them for a little bit this spring with not much success. But, I only got about 10 leads from them and sent 3 back, which they quickly credited.

That's a pretty small sample, but, the quality just didn't seem to be there. Especially on the life leads. I was never able to speak to anyone of the life leads except for one and he just wanted a quote on $10,000 life with immediate coverage because he had a heart attack, COPD and was still smoking. Of course, you'll get those with any format.

I did about $1000 from those leads I did get and that was one family.

I'm thinking of giving it another chance, but, I wanted to see if anyone had used a larger sample and what their experience was.

I was never able to speak to anyone of the life leads except for one and he just wanted a quote on $10,000 life with immediate coverage because he had a heart attack, COPD and was still smoking

I think he called my office for a Health Insurance quote also.

Do you know how many agents they share leads with? or what they claim?

I have used them recently, and they are the worst leads that are in the market, they have escrew me with more $150.00 in poor auto leads, and the no contract, no comitment deal is false beacuse after my fifth lead we did not like the service and we tried to cancel and they said you can cancel but there will not be any money refund, so i had to keep using them, another thing is if you request a credit for any lead, if it does not fall on any of their 3 categories you won't get any credit regardless of your explanation. W eare very unhappy and disappointed with this company, if any Agents are reading this be very carefull before you using them, we work for a major insurance company . THIS A VERY BAD LEAD PROGRAM. BE CAREFULL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:skeptical::mad:

Last edited:
Interesting first post. I believe a rep from AllWeb leads visits this Forum. Perhaps he can address your concerns.

Safesearch was used in this post.
Spellcheck was used in this post.
WebNanny was not used in this post

Search for my thread titled "My Experience Testing allwebleads.com"

I tested them and then quickly fired them. I recommend testing any lead provider you sign up with first. Go to yahoo and create a new email account, then fill out their lead forms on their lead generation site. See how many people call you and where from. You will be amazed at how many will email. I got emails from Netquote and VIMO after filling out an allwebleads form. Go figure...

after my fifth lead we did not like the service and we tried to cancel and they said you can cancel but there will not be any money refund, so i had to keep using them, another thing is if you request a credit for any lead, if it does not fall on any of their 3 categories you won't get any credit regardless of your explanation.
Manny-

Sorry you had a bad experience. Your cancellation story doesn't sound like us - there really is no long-term commitment - but please send me a private message with your account name and I'll get to the bottom of what happened. Our returns policy is posted on the website but we tend to be flexible if customers get a clearly bad lead. Lets figure out what went wrong.

Best,
Erik Josowitz
VP Marketing
All Web Leads

Back