AM AM in big call centers

PhxSunsFan

Guru
I've been told that all the big call centers use am am.. wondering why? I had a live transfer and I was assisting the lady.. When I called back in 30 minutes , she had already enrolled with a select quote agent.... ( she thought I was the one she was speaking with..) why is am am being used?? their rates arent soo strong compared to the lower priced like trinity. etc..

AmAm has really big commissions for the uplines. The uplines like to make those really big commission over rides, can't blame them, so they push the downline agents to write AmAm.

It's a simple formula.

Like I’ve said very easy to deal with . Best E-App in the business . Getting 130% very easy to get .Plus am am has some of the best renewals .I’m sure the fmo is in the 160-170% range. Commissions the same for fmo at accendo . Throw in incredible name recognition and accendo easy to sell. I agree with baseball . Being competitive important but you don’t have to be the cheapest.I rarely rarely get replaced and my persistency very good . Great salesman can sell anything .Fe a walk in the park compared to the vicious world of mapd duals . Fe is like living in Beverly Hills and mapd / duals is like living in Compton . Lol .

AmAm is a very strong carrier to write. They have decent rates on most age ranges and very competitive smoker rates. Price isn't everything as is said in previous posts. AmAm is one of the most profitable companies an agent can write due to true social security billing, good customer service, good riders like child/grandchild/nursing home waiver of premium etc. The value is there. At the end of the day the best insurance policy is the one that is inforce when the client passes away. AmAm does a stellar job with this.

Buyers don’t either.

Price absolutely matters to clients. There is nothing more important to them.

Of course value matters but when it's different prices for the same thing then price matters. Already replaced an AmAm this morning. 2 month old policy. I was 25% less. She couldn't sign up fast enough.

Nor could I. I love replacing that crap just as much as LH or Bankers.

The AmAm agent already called her telling her how much value she gets by paying 25% more. She hung up on him. :1smile:

Back