AM AM in big call centers

I think jd said fex is $34 ? But I’m pretty sure Scott charges more to the agent in fla and other tougher response states . I know he does as a yr ago he was charging $35 to a guy in al . So with the increase that would be $39 . Are you going to work 1 area of a 100 mile radius . I thought you traveled state to state ? That won’t work with fixed leads . Also your mailing area most be open were a lot of areas taken .

I think jd said fex is $34 ? But I’m pretty sure Scott charges more to the agent in fla and other tougher response states . I know he does as a yr ago he was charging $35 to a guy in al . So with the increase that would be $39 . Are you going to work 1 area of a 100 mile radius . I thought you traveled state to state ? That won’t work with fixed leads . Also your mailing area most be open were a lot of areas taken .

No just amused at the increased cost,$49. I always thought agents paid around $32 for fixed cost.

Besides is an agent is truly independent if he has to commit to buying fixed cost ?

What if a guy’s getting a bunch of leads ages 80-85 ? What about a guy getting a bunch of 55-60 and the people are still working ?

I’m choosing the filters,the card,and the zip codes.

Isn’t a guy better off doing his own thing,mailing and door knocking?

To each his own.

Well I’m about 8-9 years in so I guess I’ll have to wait 10 more years to learn the answers to those questions?

Do I keep the answers a secret ?

Caveat, not an agent.

I would be cautious about thinking he has given you supercilious answers.

I think he has answered your questions with his posts in the thread.

When I compare your comments in the thread to jdeasy's some of your ideas come across to me as pre-judging whether or not your prospects will buy and putting your own answers to your questions in your prospects' mouths.

I 've calculated that for my leads.. dm.. or fb or live transfer,, etc,, my cost of business is usually 30% of the premium.. that make sense..? others pay what??

Back