Americo and Mib

I believe if you check the box you don't need to get a signed amendment if they are bumped.

I use it sparingly...

That's probably right. I've never had a client accept anything with them that was other than applied for so I don't know how it works with them on that.

well I just lost that sale.. thanks to americo and their Mib check..

I was replacing a farm bureau junk graded life they had him on.. so evidently the agent calls him and prob begs him to stay, filling his head with bs.. so he dont even want to do anything else now.. that's about my luck.. o well on to the next..

well I just lost that sale.. thanks to americo and their Mib check.. I was replacing a farm bureau junk graded life they had him on.. so evidently the agent calls him and prob begs him to stay, filling his head with bs.. so he dont even want to do anything else now.. that's about my luck.. o well on to the next..

You really should try to use companies with point of sale approvals when replacing. Works way better.

You said you answered all the health questions "no" and he was a smoker so he was an UP1. Actually he would be a UP2 due to the smoker question. Look at part 2 question 1 for the smoker/tobacco use. If you answer "yes" as you should because he smokes, then he would become a UP2. Americo is a fine company, however, they hit tobacco users harder than some of the others.

You said you answered all the health questions "no" and he was a smoker so he was an UP1. Actually he would be a UP2 due to the smoker question. Look at part 2 question 1 for the smoker/tobacco use. If you answer "yes" as you should because he smokes, then he would become a UP2. Americo is a fine company, however, they hit tobacco users harder than some of the others.

Yep, Americo made that change in July. They went from being one of the best companies for smokers to one of the worst with that one change.

Back