KSKJ the news just gets worse and worse

In fairness and transparency I recieved an email telling me 20 grand was being sent to me as a first payment. Like we know we owe you this much type deal. Can't lie that I'm alittle concerned with it being so low. But I'm sure there are many payments or a much larger one to come. But hey it's something and progress and them showing efforts to make it right.
I did the math comparing to the same book of business size to my family benefit renewals. Cut the renewals to match. And I came up with over 60k with a generous math to their favor. But this was also at a my fbl persistency which I don't write like fex and I know my persistency was much higher than theirs for ksjk. So I'm really thinking my total was closer to 75 to 80k. Maybe they just got the first year of 4 owed to me or something. We will see.

In fairness and transparency I recieved an email telling me 20 grand was being sent to me as a first payment. Like we know we owe you this much type deal. Can't lie that I'm alittle concerned with it being so low. But I'm sure there are many payments or a much larger one to come. But hey it's something and progress and them showing efforts to make it right.
I did the math comparing to the same book of business size to my family benefit renewals. Cut the renewals to match. And I came up with over 60k with a generous math to their favor. But this was also at a my fbl persistency which I don't write like fex and I know my persistency was much higher than theirs for ksjk. So I'm really thinking my total was closer to 75 to 80k. Maybe they just got the first year of 4 owed to me or something. We will see.

This Fraternal is having to go on a payment plan?

This Fraternal is having to go on a payment plan?
Ha lol. I'd love to feed into that but no. I do believe it was more like hey let's at least get something to him since it's been so long. I see both sides. Wait till it's in full figured out and get him something now. I appreciate the something now and starting the paying me back process.

Are your friends that got the boot getting paid?
I'm sure they will be as I don't believe it was for cause. They would have a ridiculous lawsuit against them if they didn't plan on paying these guys. You can't prove they did anything wrong because they didn't. They just write business in a way kskj doesn't like. You can't praise them repeatedly which is on record and easily proven and then try to pull for cause. I don't see that going well for them at all.

Are your friends that got the boot getting paid?
The more I think about this it just doesn't make sense to me. I mean really it took them 9 yrs to figure out their persistency wasn't working for them financially. I'm sure it's stayed the same the entire time. I'm sure it was lower than other agencies but quantity should have offset that. But to take 9 yrs to realize it was a problem for you really says alot about issues in house with kskj. Like are they paying attention to things. Or is it more of we are ok with the low levels when we need you but we are done needing to use you so now we cut you. I mean if the math didn't work for you then it should have been realized in first 2 yrs.
With that being said. Who knows with covid. We as a people are all changed and different. We all do things differently and think differently. Maybe somethings have changed with agents and clients and maybe numbers are really lower now than they were the first 6 yrs. I guess that is possible.

Ha lol. I'd love to feed into that but no. I do believe it was more like hey let's at least get something to him since it's been so long. I see both sides. Wait till it's in full figured out and get him something now. I appreciate the something now and starting the paying me back process.
Got it. That sounds much better. Hope you get all that is owed, with appropriate interest of course.

$20k would go a long way in the PI 😊. You got me reminiscing with your post the other day.

The more I think about this it just doesn't make sense to me. I mean really it took them 9 yrs to figure out their persistency wasn't working for them financially. I'm sure it's stayed the same the entire time. I'm sure it was lower than other agencies but quantity should have offset that. But to take 9 yrs to realize it was a problem for you really says alot about issues in house with kskj. Like are they paying attention to things. Or is it more of we are ok with the low levels when we need you but we are done needing to use you so now we cut you. I mean if the math didn't work for you then it should have been realized in first 2 yrs.
With that being said. Who knows with covid. We as a people are all changed and different. We all do things differently and think differently. Maybe somethings have changed with agents and clients and maybe numbers are really lower now than they were the first 6 yrs. I guess that is possible.

The way it was done just strikes me as a big lack of trust in someone.

Got it. That sounds much better. Hope you get all that is owed, with appropriate interest of course.

$20k would go a long way in the PI 😊. You got me reminiscing with your post the other day.
20k is 20 months of living like a king in PI or Bali or alot of beautiful countries. Just have to get use to high heat and questionable electric hazards and crappy plumbing. Questionable meat on a stick and no Starbucks

Back