KSKJ the news just gets worse and worse

Heretolearn

Expert
So you all just got termed. No notice. Shoot the number one agent literally wrote 3 apps for the company while he received the email. Made all of your non refundable travel arrangements and scheduled things accordingly for your trip with the sinners disguised as angles. shoot lets call a spade a spade, they arent just sinners, devil in disguise makes a better description. But now you alll see who you really have been laying in bed with. You see the cut throat, thier pockets is all they care about none of you ever mattered you were all just dollar signs to them. You now see the truth. old scotty boy over there too afraid to say it out loud and same with JD respectively so I will for you. They are f***ing scum. they are 2 faced pieces of trash. especially that liar stu and his cuck buddy tony. Ive been telling you this for the last 4 years. I saw their 2 faced back stabbing unethical business practices and called them out on it publicly and you all acted like I was the bad guy. That didn't age well did it.

And now as a result you all have a new part time job. Because if you didn't track your commissions before. guess what you will be doing now. I haven't received a commission from them in over 3 years. They admitted to the mistake. And their employee told me I was best off hiring an attorney because they just don't have the manpower to get it figured out. You now see they have no loyalty to any of you. You see how they really are scum human beings. So what makes you think your renewals are gonna be ok? There is absolutely no reason for them to do what they did. There was no reason for the secrecy. No reason for the fake travel plans. I mean think about it. They weren't setting up travel plans. Companies like this don't make decisions like this lightly. Not overnight. Not in a week. This was months of planning. You got played, literally, you are on the phone making travel plans and you think they are taking down your guests passport info and they were doodling stick figures on their pad of paper. Boldly lying to you. So down inside you know who you are truly dealing with now. And you all have how many years of commission renewals to expect? If you don't have that set up by now I guess we know what you will be doing here shortly.

9 years of renewals controlled by 2 faced scum sucking liars and a one person commission department that you better pray their computers pay you every red cent cause she can't handle one agents missing renewals let alone all of yours. How does that even happen? Ponder that. Once again you have 9 years of renewals that you need to babysit the devil on now. Welcome to the sh** show that is KSJK life.

By the way tony and stu, all you need to do is cut me a check and I happily go away. Because you better believe I've only just began. Just wait till I start discussing with all of these agents about maybe the ethical thing to do is to contact all of their previous clients and informing them of the actions and changes and lack of administration and how overwhelmed they are and how they may not be able to properly handle claims moving forward. At least not in a timely manner. Im not saying reach out to replace, just to inform. Im not even dramatizing here where i truly am starting to think it may be the most ethical thing anyway. Or bringing up for discussion that your new model of dtc to current customers meaning you are trying to cut out us their agent the one that brought them to you originally in the first place. you don't want agents that use leads but you want to use our clients as your leads. Ok I see you now. All of these guys not out here calling you on that one huh. sending that little letter to the clients. Your agent is no longer with us and cant be trusted. We are 130yr old and christians. no you are liars and there is nothing Christian about you. with zero notice you term everyone and then immediately come after all of your agents referral business. Im not going to lie, Im a sinner, I pray I get to hear of your karma boys.

Last edited:
Like why termed? Why not wait a couple of weeks and take everyone on the trip. Thank everyone for the 9 year run and say unfortunately we have to move in this direction. We simply aren't offering this product anymore to outside agents. Not even term you. Just remove the ability to sell the product. Then everything is all good in the hood and you had a nice parting of your ways. But that's not what they did. Instead they stabbed you in the back like a sneaky little bit** and then sent letters to all of your clients putting you in a bad light and thier new game plan just happens to be going after your clients with their in house agents. I guess they did do the honest thing. Since there plan was to steal your clients as leads. They didn't fake it and do the trip and part ways politely. They kept it real and showed you exactly who they are and their true intentions. I guess you have to respect them being transparent in how unethical and shady they plan to be.

So you all just got termed. No notice. Shoot the number one agent literally wrote 3 apps for the company while he received the email. Made all of your non refundable travel arrangements and scheduled things accordingly for your trip with the sinners disguised as angles. shoot lets call a spade a spade, they arent just sinners, devil in disguise makes a better description. But now you alll see who you really have been laying in bed with. You see the cut throat, thier pockets is all they care about none of you ever mattered you were all just dollar signs to them. You now see the truth. old scotty boy over there too afraid to ay it out loud and same with JD respectively so I will for you. They are f***ing scum. they are 2 faced pieces of trash. especially that liar stu and his cuck buddy tony. Ive been telling you this for the last 4 years. I saw their 2 faced back stabbing unethical business practices and called them out on it publicly and you all acted like I was the bad guy. That didn't age well did it.

And now as a result you all have a new part time job. Because if you didn't track your commissions before. guess what you will be doing now. I haven't received a commission from them in over 3 years. They admitted to the mistake. And their employee told me I was best off hiring an attorney because they just don't have the manpower to get it figured out. You now see they have no loyalty to any of you. You see how they really are scum human beings. So what makes you think your renewals are gonna be ok? There is absolutely no reason for them to do what they did. There was no reason for the secrecy. No reason for the fake travel plans. I mean think about it. They weren't setting up travel plans. Companies like this don't make decisions like this lightly. Not overnight. Not in a week. This was months of planning. You got played, literally, you are on the phone making travel plans and you think they are taking down your guests passport info and they were doodling stick figures on their pad of paper. Boldly lying to you. So down inside you know who you are truly dealing with now. And you all have how many years of commission renewals to expect? If you don't have that set up by now I guess we know what you will be doing here shortly.

9 years of renewals controlled by 2 faced scum sucking liars and a one person commission department that you better pray their computers pay you every red cent cause she can't handle one agents missing renewals let alone all of yours. How does that even happen? Ponder that. Once again you have 9 years of renewals that you need to babysit the devil on now. Welcome to the sh** show that is KSJK life.

By the way tony and stu, all you need to do is cut me a check and I happily go away. Because you better believe I've only just began. Just wait till I start discussing with all of these agents about maybe the ethical thing to do is to contact all of their previous clients and informing them of the actions and changes and lack of administration and how overwhelmed they are and how they may not be able to properly handle claims moving forward. At least not in a timely manner. Im not saying reach out to replace, just to inform. Im not even dramatizing here where i truly am starting to think it may be the most ethical thing anyway. Or bringing up for discussion that your new model of dtc to current customers meaning you are trying to cut out us their agent the one that brought them to you originally in the first place. you don't want agents that use leads but you want to use our clients as your leads. Ok I see you now. All of these guys not out here calling you on that one huh. sending that little letter to the clients. Your agent is no longer with us and cant be trusted. We are 130yr old and christians. no you are liars and there is nothing Christian about you. with zero notice you term everyone and then immediately come after all of your agents referral business. Im not going to lie, Im a sinner, I pray I get to hear of your karma boys.
Please tell us how you really feel ?

Like why termed? Why not wait a couple of weeks and take everyone on the trip. Thank everyone for the 9 year run and say unfortunately we have to move in this direction. We simply aren't offering this product anymore to outside agents. Not even term you. Just remove the ability to sell the product. Then everything is all good in the hood and you had a nice parting of your ways. But that's not what they did. Instead they stabbed you in the back like a sneaky little bit** and then sent letters to all of your clients putting you in a bad light and thier new game plan just happens to be going after your clients with their in house agents. I guess they did do the honest thing. Since there plan was to steal your clients as leads. They didn't fake it and do the trip and part ways politely. They kept it real and showed you exactly who they are and their true intentions. I guess you have to respect them being transparent in how unethical and shady they plan to be.

You may want to explore the difference between Libel and Defamation - just sayin . . .

You may want to explore the difference between Libel and Defamation - just sayin . . .
All I have done is explain exactly what they did. They termed all agents and immediately sent letters to the clients informing them that the agent is no longer with the company and that the agent may not be trusted and that they can be trusted because they are 130yr old non profit christian company. And they admitted to moving forward to a business model of soliciting directly to thier current clients.
Maybe you need a dictionary there buddy. Cause all I did was speak the truth. To defame or libel is to make FALSE statements about someone. I have said nothing false. I've only spoken factually.

So you all just got termed. No notice. Shoot the number one agent literally wrote 3 apps for the company while he received the email. Made all of your non refundable travel arrangements and scheduled things accordingly for your trip with the sinners disguised as angles. shoot lets call a spade a spade, they arent just sinners, devil in disguise makes a better description. But now you alll see who you really have been laying in bed with. You see the cut throat, thier pockets is all they care about none of you ever mattered you were all just dollar signs to them. You now see the truth. old scotty boy over there too afraid to ay it out loud and same with JD respectively so I will for you. They are f***ing scum. they are 2 faced pieces of trash. especially that liar stu and his cuck buddy tony. Ive been telling you this for the last 4 years. I saw their 2 faced back stabbing unethical business practices and called them out on it publicly and you all acted like I was the bad guy. That didn't age well did it.

So are you guys contractually forbidden from contracting your clients?

So are you guys contractually forbidden from contracting your clients?
I don't believe so. I termed with them like 4 yrs ago. But they sent the same letter to my clients then as they did to all of these clients now. They tried to discredit the agent by saying only reason agent will contact you is to convince you to replace so the agent gets a new commission and it won't be in the clients best interest to do so. That ksjk is amazing and special and they can take care of everything moving forward as the agent can do nothing now. And then apparently ksjk is going to start soliciting these clients for referals and additional business. So their goal is to take an agents client and make them their client for referals and repeat business. They literally just termed everyone and laid the ground work for thousands of free leads for thier new game plan. With ethics like that, gonna have to track those renewals like a hawk is all I'm saying.

All I have done is explain exactly what they did. They termed all agents and immediately sent letters to the clients informing them that the agent is no longer with the company and that the agent may not be trusted and that they can be trusted because they are 130yr old non profit christian company. And they admitted to moving forward to a business model of soliciting directly to thier current clients.
Maybe you need a dictionary there buddy. Cause all I did was speak the truth. To defame or libel is to make FALSE statements about someone. I have said nothing false. I've only spoken factually.
Talk about defamation. There are many reasons for an agent to contact a client other than to repace in force policies. I have never had a company send a letter like that to policyholders after my termination.

I mean old scotty boy and the team over on that other post being polite about it. 2 + 2 = what dumb asses? You over there saying they are going direct to consumer using current clients for repeat business and referrals using only their eapp or in house agents. And then they send that letter to all of your current clients. What the hell are you all being polite for? They just used all of you and stole your clients as leads. Number one imo 9 years running. Shoot you now thier number one lead source indefinitely. Who needs rgi when fex can you supply you all the in house leads you need. That's ok for some of you it's your deserve desserts anyway. You all now have to compete with the company for repeat and referal business with all of thier auto generated systems in play and babysit your commissions because the obviously proven unethical company has a history (me) of not paying renewals. But you still over there being polite 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Back