Another Day Another Delay

What amazes me is that people don't think it's a major issue. In the article, an anonymous source says that Oct. 1 isn't the date to worry about, the "real" date is Jan. 1.

Do people really think that most of the US is out there, just waiting in anticipation to sign up online? Over 60% of the US doesn't know the law even is in effect.

This is going to be a mess.

I guess that's the new soundbite when something isn't ready they will just say Jan 1 is the "real" date and everything else is just sort of petty stuff that don't really matter much. You know like plans, pricing, agent comp,web sites, security..blah blah ect.:twitchy:

What amazes me is that people don't think it's a major issue. In the article, an anonymous source says that Oct. 1 isn't the date to worry about, the "real" date is Jan. 1.

Do people really think that most of the US is out there, just waiting in anticipation to sign up online? Over 60% of the US doesn't know the law even is in effect.

----------

We have a new salesman.

Obama Taps Bill Clinton to Make Case for Obamacare | The Weekly Standard

The problem is that the whole thing is unworkable and Obama has too much at stake politically to pull the plug. What an embarrassing mess this will become.

They may not be waiting, but it would have been nice for those of us who'd like to inform our clients about what's happening to be able to convey information about plans & pricing at some point. Right now, I have nothing to tell them. I'm probably going to advise those who can to stay put & see how this thing gets up & running. Then if they want to play in the exchange - do it when they are confident that things are working properly.

----------

I guess that's the new soundbite when something isn't ready they will just say Jan 1 is the "real" date and everything else is just sort of petty stuff that don't really matter much. You know like plans, pricing, agent comp,web sites, security..blah blah ect.:twitchy:

----------

We have a new salesman.

Obama Taps Bill Clinton to Make Case for Obamacare | The Weekly Standard

I hope Bill has some programming skills . . .maybe he can fix the technical difficulties and the federal data hub itself. :yes:

"Going to be"......................:laugh:

They may not be waiting, but it would have been nice for those of us who'd like to inform our clients about what's happening to be able to convey information about plans & pricing at some point. Right now, I have nothing to tell them. I'm probably going to advise those who can to stay put & see how this thing gets up & running. Then if they want to play in the exchange - do it when they are confident that things are working properly.

----------

I hope Bill has some programming skills . . .maybe he can fix the technical difficulties and the federal data hub itself. :yes:

shiftyclinton.jpg

Last edited:
Does anyone get the feeling that all the delays and the second part of certification not ready that the feds want to load all the company's plans on healthcare.gov and have people go there first to see if they can bypass the agent and see if they get the enrollment they anticipate? Then slap us all in the face?

Latest posts

Back