Any of You Offering Tax Preparation Services to Clients?

give gradient financial a call, as they offer this service thru a CPA firm (theirs) alot of good stuff , and yes I work with them and have partnered with the tax business part (for full discloser) ask for rebecca

Tax prep is a great way to get new clients in the door, but you want clients with at least a little money.

Target seniors and cross-sell annuities. Or small-business owners and sell them life, annuities, and workplace benes.

Yes, it will still be possible for agents to use a tax service like mine to draw more customers.

Hi PadThaiForLunch,

I'm interested in learning more about this strategy. Do I need to find a CPA or will a CTEC work? Do I need to hire them, refer business to them, or simply tap some sort of network. And when/where/how do you advertise this sort of service. I'd pm you but I'm too new on the forum for that.

Thanks,
jb

Might work if you are a non standard auto shop that makes most of your money of of fees but I don't see the Liberty Tax/JH type of clients being good insurance clients in the long term.

Back