Anyone running appointments in an EV or Hybrids?

Hubs just got me a 2021 hybrid Hyundai Ioniq (not plug-in) against his judgment but in harmony with my research. Last three months we have been delighted! Mpg is 66+ and cargo space good enough for my tubs n table for running events. He loves his Audi but I'm falling for Hyundai . . .

Same, I am not paying $5,000 + mark up. I'd rather spend $1,000 and travel to a dealership charging MSRP and road trip back.

One of my sons just bought a used Teluride. They really like like it.

Im in FL and I couldn’t find anywhere that didn’t charge both. Hope you do!

Hubs just got me a 2021 hybrid Hyundai Ioniq (not plug-in) against his judgment but in harmony with my research. Last three months we have been delighted! Mpg is 66+ and cargo space good enough for my tubs n table for running events. He loves his Audi but I'm falling for Hyundai . . .

So that I am clear.

You do not have to find a charging station? Just a gas station? Can you plug it in?

Thanks

Edit: my wife has a Santa Fe Sport. That one we are giving to one of the kids. The engine blew at 60k and they replaced it with no issue.

You got it. This hybrid is regenerative so braking system recharges battery - designed to compete with Prius. We chose NOT plug in. Been toying with electric but we're not there yet. If you want to plug in then it has to be PHEV.
Amazing bonus is it takes basic gas like really does well. Tank is only 10 gals but we get 620-670 miles after filling!!

*additional*
I actually wanted Kia Niro for the taller headroom after all my research but budgeted better for the Ioniq. Also if you're avoiding plug in but want new, Ioniq is all full EV (after 2023) . . . ok I'm rambling lol

You got it. This hybrid is regenerative so braking system recharges battery - designed to compete with Prius. We chose NOT plug in. Been toying with electric but we're not there yet. If you want to plug in then it has to be PHEV.
Amazing bonus is it takes basic gas like really does well. Tank is only 10 gals but we get 620-670 miles after filling!!

Thanks.

No, I don't want plug in only. I do not believe the infrastructure is any where ready for prime time yet.

We are down to just us two so we may down size again. We had Suburbans all the time the kids were home.

So it is working for you as a work vehicle?

Thanks.

No, I don't want plug in only. I do not believe the infrastructure is any where ready for prime time yet.

We are down to just us two so we may down size again. We had Suburbans all the time the kids were home.

So it is working for you as a work vehicle?

If I had electric, I would never need to charge anywhere but home. Let’s say it gets 250-300 miles. I would never drive more than that in a day.

Back