Anyone use Fully Covered Marketing?

In my opinion, they are a multi-million dollar agency because they are charging big bucks to agents who are desperate to make millions. Think about it. If I get $3000 from 50 people every month, your a million dollar agency.
If they were worth their talk, they would offer a 3 month introductory free. I'd say, run away. But if you thought your investment of $3000-$4000 is worth losing, maybe it's your lotto ticket.

If you want to get more leads and not pay $4000 for a program that isnt guaranteed to even work, you too can pay for ads on Facebook. Facebook has ad campaigns to open to certain demographics to age to occupations. OR you can go to Loan Officers and Real Estate Agents and bring them lunch every week. This is cheaper than paying for leads and you get out of the office. Every Insurance Agent does this. These guys get bombarded with Insurance Agents looking to get leads from them. What will make you stand out is that you are giving them a great lunch, and no donuts like Farmers likes to do.

Get them fruit bowls, large subs, hot catered meal, chocolate infusion. There are many ways you can stay front of mind and have them "Eating out of your hand"

This is old school ways to prospect but it isnt cold calling or mailers. Remember, mailers are great for Realtors because they drive a point home for those who may be in the market. For us Insurance Agents, mailers are 1 in 20,000 people who might contact you.

Email campaigns may work if you dont get dumped into the spam folders. Knocking on doors worked for me until COVID. Now its redirection of old school prospecting. I will not spend $4000 on a system that is not guaranteed to work. If I were to spend that kind of money, I would put it on radio ads or TV ads or Facebook click ads. And I have tried radio. It takes $10,000 to make it work.

We all are looking for a marketing strategy that will haul us in hundreds of leads. When it comes down to it, you have to work for those people. I will take time and money. But building up a word of mouth following will generate millions to your agency.

Have your clients do a mini commercial where you video tape them singing your praises. Do one for each client. Post them on Facebook for free. Everyone will see this person and start sharing the video. And contacting your client and asking them to be in a video telling the world how amazing you are will build your agency up fast.

Work smarter not harder, marketing cheap or free is the way of the successful agent.

Fully Covered is a SCAM.. I bought it in October. Paid the 4 grand.. Received a step by step video. You thought would be easy... IT'S not at least 18 hours they say to set it up... But it takes way longer. I then transfered the set up to one of my agents a little more computer saavy. They would not give her access to the fullycovered facebook page. It was all so shady... so now she has been working on it for 2 days... while we are in a snow storm.. and is stuck... I message NATO and he just replies with follow the set up guide.. I was like I will pay someone to set it up for me, I have wasted so many man hours.. It is ridiculous. I don't know where to report them. I am a small business owner and that was a very expensive espense for our agency.

Total Scammers, Bad Experience !! DO NOT waste your $4,000, everything they teach you can be learned on You Tube for free, then they also try to sell you another program for $3500 which also can be elementary and found on YouTube, ask any student who is not getting a discount from promoting them and you will get the truth!!, Nato who is the owner is a fraud and Luis is the teacher who is not that advanced in FB advertising but pretends to be, and I've had advanced courses in FB advertising AND Google ads for a fraction of the cost, my agency has not made one dime from anything they teach, which you have to learn on your own, they will drive expensive cars this year because of our hard earned money, go to YouTube, type in how to learn Facebook ads, then type in how to automate your agency, all free information, would love to report them to the Attorney General,

Who else has used them and would want to go in on a class action suit?

They are absolutely ridiculous, rude and talk down to people. Total con artists trying to make money off of preying on new agents and getting them to join their cult. Make up rules along the way and try to change up what they say that you're paying for. Not to mention the fact that their "business address" seems to be some fake place in Delaware without a real address - a location apparently tied to drug dealers and scam artists.

Save yourself the $4,000. Find a good mortgage broker to work with. You can use the ad copy below, and customize to your area, and generate mortgage leads for your referral partner. The lead cost is about $1.79 right now for the first-time home buyer. The mortgage broker then refers the lead to the P&C agent or life agent for (MP)... Not rocket science or anything special.... Any questions feel free to reach out or join our Facebook group Facebook Groups

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-05-23 at 5.43.02 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-05-23 at 5.43.02 PM.png
    52.2 KB · Views: 71
Fully covered is a great program, it’s not just the ideas around the loan officers and how you get leads for them. It’s the changing landscape in online marketing since the changes in iOS that the team is 100 percent on top of almost immediately. It’s the weekly calls and the support that is unmatched. It’s their new CRM to automate everything to make life easier for you. Could you do all this yourself? Possibly, but it would be with more severe headaches and not knowing what is going on. You could spend more money on ads and not get any leads basically wasting all your time and money. If you get in the program and get on the calls, there are people willing to do everything it takes to assist you and make sure you are overspending on costs. That in itself is worth more than the price of admission, the other thing is, you have access for lifetime and can get the updates in what’s going on all the time, that’s the true value. Do they teach you about relationships, sure! But the end game is so much more, never ending updates, knowledge from professionals and never ending calls you can get assistance on. Whoever says this is too much or doesn’t work, clearly hasn’t paid attention to all it does and hasn’t jumped on a call ever. You gotta do the work but they will bend over backwards to help you.

Fully covered is a great program, it’s not just the ideas around the loan officers and how you get leads for them. It’s the changing landscape in online marketing since the changes in iOS that the team is 100 percent on top of almost immediately. It’s the weekly calls and the support that is unmatched. It’s their new CRM to automate everything to make life easier for you. Could you do all this yourself? Possibly, but it would be with more severe headaches and not knowing what is going on. You could spend more money on ads and not get any leads basically wasting all your time and money. If you get in the program and get on the calls, there are people willing to do everything it takes to assist you and make sure you are overspending on costs. That in itself is worth more than the price of admission, the other thing is, you have access for lifetime and can get the updates in what’s going on all the time, that’s the true value. Do they teach you about relationships, sure! But the end game is so much more, never ending updates, knowledge from professionals and never ending calls you can get assistance on. Whoever says this is too much or doesn’t work, clearly hasn’t paid attention to all it does and hasn’t jumped on a call ever. You gotta do the work but they will bend over backwards to help you.
Hmmmmm, how long have you worked for Fully Covered?:skeptical::err:

I don’t work for them I’m stating my success with the program, you’ll see no videos of me and no dollars from them, it has doubled my agency but it did take me a year to get everything going the right way it’s not overnight

Back