Are There Any Good Companies?

We don't even know what this guy wants to sell. I like it how everyone is in a rush to give him advice on how to do it and what pitfalls to avoid.

I wonder if they rush to give prospects advice on what to do, before they even find out exactly what the prospect wants?

I'm trying to build my post count to catch up to Rick.

I didn't realize there was a limit to how many times you can post on a subject. Looking to sell life and health. Not that I have to explain, but the reason I have been looking into insurance since 07 has been due to the steady decline in the residential real estate market since, oh 2007! I come here trying to see what the insurance folks have to say about insurance. Most are very helpful, a few seem to enjoy negativity. A change of career at age 50 is not something I want to jump into. I appreciate the helpful insight into the insurance community. I know yall work hard and are genuinely trying to help new folks and those contemplating the leap. Thanks.

If you post repeatedly about the same topic and never seem to advance in the business, people may stop taking you seriously.

So, you want to sell life and health, who to? Who is your target market and how do you want to sell, face to face, over the phone, what?

You can't go wrong with finding a good career life shop. Talk to the Mass Mutual, Northwestern Mutual, New York Life and Guardian offices in town and see who is the best fit. You can also try the MetLife and Prudential offices. They will teach you to sell in a face to face manner and focus on life and investments.

Thanks for your help. I guess I don't know enough about insurance to know what direction to go. I would think Life since so many people don't have it and need it. One of the reasons I haven't advanced in the business is I know so little about the industry as a whole. While most of the info I have gotten has been on here, I still need to learn more about the Life side since that is what I probably am most interested in.

http://CarolinaPropertyadvisors.com/

[FONT=&quot]Momentos memorables.[/FONT]
A veces es importante dedicarle tiempo a nuestra pareja, buscar la forma de mantenernos enamorados el uno del otro y eso depende de nosotros, hacer una cena, un paseo en globo.

Re: http://CarolinaPropertyadvisors.com/

[FONT=&quot]Momentos memorables.[/FONT]
A veces es importante dedicarle tiempo a nuestra pareja, buscar la forma de mantenernos enamorados el uno del otro y eso depende de nosotros, hacer una cena, un paseo en globo.

Finally, after all of the posts to this thread, someone has given the one and only accurate answer to the question. :laugh:

Thanks for your help. I guess I don't know enough about insurance to know what direction to go. I would think Life since so many people don't have it and need it. One of the reasons I haven't advanced in the business is I know so little about the industry as a whole. While most of the info I have gotten has been on here, I still need to learn more about the Life side since that is what I probably am most interested in.

Stop thinking about it and do something.

You're like someone lying awake at night thinking, "I really need more life insurance, what if something happens to me..." who then gets up the next morning and goes to work, comes home and lies awake the next night thinking, "I really need more life insurance, what if something happens to me..."

Unless you get out there and do something, nothing changes. Oh, you might get lucky and some recruiter comes across your information and gives you a call. But, just like most potential prospects, odds are you dismiss it as yet another salesperson, just trying to sell you something.

Back