Are There Any Good Lead Companies?

yellow pages were great ... now people are going to google and the search engines instead of yellowpages.com or the actual yellowpages. yp was killed by the internet. but there are places on the internet that are similar... that site that i use americastopinsuranceagents.com is like the yp...but i dont get nearly as much traffic from them as i did from the yp. damn, the yp was good. haha. i dont even have an ad with them at all anymore.

My advice is generate your own leads. To get leads online you need 2 things traffic and conversion. Traffic is just visitors to your website and conversion is the number of people who submit their information or better yet give you a call.

When you generate your own leads, you are in control. There are tons of traffic points out there that you can use to generate quality traffic. Some are free methods others you will need to pay for. If you choose the paid methods, you can get leads faster; however, you need to test and watch costs carefully.

Don't make the mistake of sending people to a general website. You will want to send them to a focused landing page with the single objective of generating a lead.

When visitors get to your landing page you have less than 10 seconds to answer 3 questions.

1. Where am I? (web page must clearly identify itself)
2. What can I do here? (web page must clearly show visitors what you want them to do)
3. Why should I do it? (web page must provide compelling reason for visitor to take action)

Look at what the lead companies are doing for ideas. Google also has great free tools for analytics and split testing.

It takes a little work, but you won't be sharing leads. You can also highlight the benefits to the consumer of using your service and build rapport with them before you make the first call.

Hope this helps

Back