Ban on Medicare lead sales

They won’t require recording of appt setting nor interaction with clients . I’m 100% face to face so this is just noise . My leads are all to help people get the part b waived . I got my “ ask me about Medicare “ mask and pins . I even got some “ ask me about Medicare “ shirts made . I had a monster aep and 70% of my business was referrals. I must have replaced 40 med sups .

They won’t require recording of appt setting nor interaction with clients . I’m 100% face to face so this is just noise . My leads are all to help people get the part b waived . I got my “ ask me about Medicare “ mask and pins . I even got some “ ask me about Medicare “ shirts made . I had a monster aep and 70% of my business was referrals. I must have replaced 40 med sups .

If a part B premium waived leads is not a medicare lead than what is a medicare lead? Is that lead card cms approved.. I glad the recording of appointment setting for face to face is going away, where did you read that?

Caveat, not an agent.

Seems to me like this becomes another way in which small independent agents may become handicapped in competing with large well funded national phone networks.

Also perhaps will give some advantage to Integrity FMO's and downline agents over non-integrity FMO's and non-integrity associated agents.

Caveat, not an agent.

Seems to me like this becomes another way in which small independent agents may become handicapped in competing with large well funded national phone networks.

Also perhaps will give some advantage to Integrity FMO's and downline agents over non-integrity FMO's and non-integrity associated agents.
How's that

Latest posts

Back