Ban on Medicare lead sales

How's that
Money to create internal list development and lead development programs.

The large call centers could create their own lead develpment programs or

Integrity could further develop their T65 listing programs to create internal leads to be distributed internally at no charge to FMO's and agents.

I don't know enough about the technical aspects to know if those things are possible, but if they are, and money is the only obstacle .........

If a part B premium waived leads is not a medicare lead than what is a medicare lead? Is that lead card cms approved.. I glad the recording of appointment setting for face to face is going away, where did you read that?

I’m helping them get their part b premium paid by the state applying for lis which has nothing to do with a mapd plan .Read the article that the person listed that started this thread . Right near the bottom of thread “ unless it leads to an enrollment appts dont need to be recorded.

Nowhere, most likely. Dude likes to create his own reality at times. I believe it's a self-esteem issue but I can't say for sure.

Buddy you open your big ass mouth without reading . From cms article above

“But the agency would narrow the scope of call recording requirements: Agents would have to record only calls that seem likely to lead to plan sales, not other types of calls, such as appointment-setting calls.”

Money to create internal list development and lead development programs.

The large call centers could create their own lead develpment programs or

Integrity could further develop their T65 listing programs to create internal leads to be distributed internally at no charge to FMO's and agents.

I don't know enough about the technical aspects to know if those things are possible, but if they are, and money is the only obstacle .........
Integrity already gives agents free T65 lists.

They also sell leads through LeadCENTER, which is within MedicareCENTER.

So your not mailing your letter any more

That's not BUYING LEADS. It's generating leads. Also, I don't market for a specific plan with my letters. I offer to help people making a decision in what they need for Medicare.

When you market for MAPD and PDP plans, specifcally... you fall under CMS. Medigap or general advice that leads to a discussion (that I don't initiate) about MAPD is not marketing MAPD plans.

Fight fire with fire . All paper apps and backdate 48 hrs . Hell everyone will become a face to face agent . Cms has declared war on agents.

Back