Best Final Expense Lead

Input appreciated!

JD, the lead copy they sent me from EFES does not mention Life Insurance. I think in my area the return is so low that they can't use the lead that they are sending for you. I don't like the idea that the guy from Securus is telling me that it does say Life Insurance on the Lead but he won't let me see a copy of the lead... Hmm!

The Securus lead is very upfront. People know it's about insurance. They're not confused when you get yo the door. But then again you brought up an interesting point.

Here is the mailer that I use from Leads2success

Rick, I just block it out. I forgot I had the info on it.

Attachments

• recent mailer.pdf
    460.7 KB · Views: 371
Nobody cares about, or buys life insurance.

What they buy is the peace of mind in knowing when their death occurs, none of their family or friends is burdened financially in handling burial and other final expenses.

An insightful comment that, if actually understood, would add profits to those agents incorporating your comment into their marketing plan.

Here’s why I think your comment is so valuable…

Most final expense agents see selling final expense insurance in these steps…
(1) we sell final expense insurance
(2) ours is inexpensive, most people can get it and you need to have it
(3) want to buy some?

Perhaps they would sell more this way…
(1) we believe that financial peace of mind leads to a better life
(2) the way we help you have financial peace of mind is to make sure your loved ones don’t have to pay your final expenses after you die
(3) we just happen to have a product that does that, would you like one?

Input appreciated!

JD, the lead copy they sent me from EFES does not mention Life Insurance. I think in my area the return is so low that they can't use the lead that they are sending for you. I don't like the idea that the guy from Securus is telling me that it does say Life Insurance on the Lead but he won't let me see a copy of the lead... Hmm!

I do remember they tested a lead piece that was getting ahigher return. That may be it.

I was going to let them use it in my area until I thought better of it. If I were doing my own mail I would use whatever got the best returns.

With EFES I pay per lead so I want it to be worded specifically for ife insurance.

I was given a choice. Sounds like you may not have that same choice.

Back