Best Final Expense Lead

WAKE UP EVERYBODY...WAKE UP!!!!

This is a 2 year old thread that Doug just revived...you guys are responding to very old post...just sayin.

I have had great results from a combination lead from Western Resources and Target Leads has a good FE only lead. Good Luck

You are not holding a lead, instead the lead is only part of your imagination. Instead of trying to sale the lead instead realize there is no lead and sale yourself. Attribution given to Morpheous for those that understand lol

You are not holding a lead, instead the lead is only part of your imagination. Instead of trying to sale the lead instead realize there is no lead and sale yourself. Attribution given to Morpheous for those that understand lol

You trying to take advantage of an old guy's senility?

Flashback time!

This was my first thread ever. Interesting enough, I still feel that a life insurance lead that mentions "Final Expense Life Insurance" is a better lead. Easier to approach, easier to close!

Don't get me wrong, I learned to adjust my first year and primarily used the Green Lead card from The Lead Connections.

It wasn't until the end of last year when I switched to using the "Final Expense Life Insurance" card.. and that was when my numbers started to JUMP!

What companies would you recommend for Fixed cost leads?? You could pm to me.

thanks

Back