Best Final Expense Lead

My question for all these very low priced lead houses is since the cost of postage is fixed, how can they do it for 80% of the going rate? I think the answer is that they only send out 80% of what you order.

MSPM was the worst about this as they left my mailing sitting on the loading dock for days/weeks at a time until they decided they had enough money to pay for it.

I use Lead Connection - Home Page and never had any reason to question either quality or quantity. They aren't the cheapest (although lower than MSPM), but they have proven to be the best.

Rick

My question for all these very low priced lead houses is since the cost of postage is fixed, how can they do it for 80% of the going rate? I think the answer is that they only send out 80% of what you order.

MSPM was the worst about this as they left my mailing sitting on the loading dock for days/weeks at a time until they decided they had enough money to pay for it.

I use Lead Connection - Home Page and never had any reason to question either quality or quantity. They aren't the cheapest (although lower than MSPM), but they have proven to be the best.

Rick

It is because despite claims to the contrary, they(MSPM) resell the leads as B leads to places like Securus and other aged lead houses.

Rick

What's your return rate Rick?? Although I know you're not doing FE, but Id like to know your return rate with them anyway?

What's your return rate Rick?? Although I know you're not doing FE, but Id like to know your return rate with them anyway?

Completely meaningless what the return rate would be for MA or Med Supp. If I told you 4% for MA that has no bearing on the return for FE. I've done mailers with a 10% return (really) in one particualr situation.

Also, I design my own mailings.

Rick

Mark, I did a Mail drop with LTS a while back and got 5 leads in my area, and it was the SS lead...

There are other, more affordable, comparable quality, lead options to Direct Mail for Final Expense. Just sayin...

Best Regards,
John W. Fitzgerald
PHR Insurance

Hey guys,

I am new to FE sales and have worked the lead that talks about Social Security only paying $255 and so on... and... I really hate it...lol

I have spoken to EFES and SECURUS and Securus won't let me see their lead. EFES sent me an email with their lead so I know it doesn't mention LIFE INSURANCE on it.

Who has a lead that says LIFE INSURANCE in it? Does Securus? Can someone cut and paste their lead on here for me?

NO I AM NOT DOING MY OWN LEAD DROPS, IN MY AREA THEY COME BACK .4% even with the Social SECURITY Lead!

Thanks for any feedback:)

Flashback time!

This was my first thread ever. Interesting enough, I still feel that a life insurance lead that mentions "Final Expense Life Insurance" is a better lead. Easier to approach, easier to close!

Don't get me wrong, I learned to adjust my first year and primarily used the Green Lead card from The Lead Connections.

It wasn't until the end of last year when I switched to using the "Final Expense Life Insurance" card.. and that was when my numbers started to JUMP!

Nobody cares about, or buys life insurance.

What they buy is the peace of mind in knowing when their death occurs, none of their family or friends is burdened financially in handling burial and other final expenses.

I agree yet think the lead card would convey the message more effectively to the right people if it said...

"Reply to see the ssshurence maaan".

Input appreciated! JD, the lead copy they sent me from EFES does not mention Life Insurance. I think in my area the return is so low that they can't use the lead that they are sending for you. I don't like the idea that the guy from Securus is telling me that it does say Life Insurance on the Lead but he won't let me see a copy of the lead... Hmm!
don't trust securus. All x Lincoln heritage

I don't really agree with this thought. I think we'll all agree outside a set priced lead that says life insurance on it you can forget mailing that as if you got a .4% response that's 4 leads for $440. On the other side a lot of responses for the preset leads are from low income people as the parameters are 0-50k.I've done well with the high response E64 lead incomes 15-60k.

Back